✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm pretty sure Charlie Brown will be the first single picked up from LP5

coldpatrix

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe Back in Time is on Night Train. It's a wonderful song on a crappy album :/

From NT I only like a little (at least more than anything on The King Of Limbs) "Back in time", "clear skies", "your love" and "stop 4 a minute" (except for knaan's part, I cutted it off) everything else sucked...

and I generally like Perfect Symmetry

From NT I only like a little (at least more than anything on The King Of Limbs) "Back in time", "clear skies", "your love" and "stop 4 a minute" (except for knaan's part, I cutted it off) everything else sucked...

and I generally like Perfect Symmetry

Perfect symetry is pretty good!

And night train has like 3 or 4 good songs

About cb

Please announce it coldplay !!

I'm waiting on the new Keane album also (I really, really hope this one is better than their last two. I actually hate those last two :uhoh:)

And I'm sort of halfway following U2 and Muse at the moment . . .

But I'm more excited by far for LP5 :D

But why is it taking so long?! :bigcry:

I feel the exact same way! I wasn't impressed by Perfect Symmetry at all. Night Train had some good songs but was also underwhelming. I'm also following Muse a lot at the moment. I really like their stuff and they continue to impress me. I'm not following U2 as much anymore. I like their older stuff better.

I feel the exact same way! I wasn't impressed by Perfect Symmetry at all. Night Train had some good songs but was also underwhelming. I'm also following Muse a lot at the moment. I really like their stuff and they continue to impress me. I'm not following U2 as much anymore. I like their older stuff better.

Muse are back in the studio next month, and reports suggest the next album will be more introspective, Floydian and featuring a vibraphone lullaby.

Ok Guys, Lets get back on Topic.

;)

P.S.

Kean, Muse, Mutemath, One Republic, and Coldplay are the 5 Best Bands Ever

One Republic? No.

Some Songs are ok but its toooo Mainstream which makes their Music boring.