✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Official Tracklist!!!

Jedi Leo

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The flow of the album already looks to be horrific.

I'm hoping that someone changes the listing so that ETIAW doesn't transition into MM because that sounds like torture... Unless they've done some really clever instrumental, then I may be able to cope.

Otherwise I think that the album could be really good, or really terrible. Some of the track names just sound dreadful. But you know, LiJ, LiTii and things sounded terrible to me last time and look how wrong I was there?

So I will reserve judgement. I'm just hoping it sticks more to Charlie Brown vibe that ETIAW vibe.

How is this topic already 15 pages???

Haha, this is so awesome. Sad that there's no Car Kids, but I'm thrilled to see Princess of China, which was one of them I was concerned about not making it.

Can't wait to hear M.M.I.X. Saddened that DLIBYH is exactly what we thought it was named. :P Nice to see A Hopeful Transmission and U.F.O. I'm also wondering if there any B-Sides.

Also, was there a leaked version of Up With The Birds, or was that a hoax?

How is this topic already 15 pages???

Haha, this is so awesome. Sad that there's no Car Kids, but I'm thrilled to see Princess of China, which was one of them I was concerned about not making it.

Can't wait to hear M.M.I.X. Saddened that DLIBYH is exactly what we thought it was named. :P Nice to see A Hopeful Transmission and U.F.O. I'm also wondering if there any B-Sides.

Also, was there a leaked version of Up With The Birds, or was that a hoax?

That was no leaked version,just an old song from Coldplay ;)

I'm SUPER excited!!!!!

I'm also shocked that Major Minus and ETIAW are on it. What was the purpose of the EP? I was under the assumption they were having a hard time narrowing the songs down. Looks like they would have used two new songs instead. I'm greedy.

Chris confirmed a while ago that ETIAW and MM were going to be on MX. You probably missed it :(

I'm SO relieved that ETIAW is not the album closer, that would have been the most horrid decision to make in regards to that song...

I can't wait for October 24! :D

Really hard to say whether that would have been a good decision or not, as we know nothing about the flow of the album yet and how the songs fit together.