✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Official Tracklist!!!

Jedi Leo

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very happy to see the tracklist and know that we will hear 8 tracks brand new never heard before!

There is absolutely no way we're getting an EP after the album; Chris said in an interview they were going to finish 13 songs; judging at that point three were already out in the world (Every Teardrop is a Waterfall EP), and two are on the album tracklist (ETIAW and MM), that must mean 12 songs out of 13 are on there, but one has been left out. Even that might be released as a b-side at some point. Does this make sense? I don't know, so excited about the whole thing! :D

Compared to the material from Viva era, there were 22 songs released by Coldplay, and I'm not even counting Fun, Lukas or Famous Old Painters, which were also mixed and mastered. So, perhaps this now is a situation where they've just put everything out, and that's fine by me!

Anyone thinking this might be thought of as an album split in two by them?

mylo xyloto

hurts like heaven

paradise

charlie brown

us against the world

that weird thingy

EITAW

---

major minus

ufo

princess of china

up in flames

a hopeful transmission

dlibyh

up with the birds

it makes sense, and damn, looking at it this way it feels sooo much better... that first part already looks KILLER!!!!!! :D

Anyone thinking this might be thought of as an album split in two by them?

mylo xyloto

hurts like heaven

paradise

charlie brown

us against the world

that weird thingy

EITAW

---

major minus

ufo

princess of china

up in flames

a hopeful transmission

dlibyh

up with the birds

it makes sense, and damn, looking at it this way it feels sooo much better... that first part already looks KILLER!!!!!! :D

Yeah : see my previous post. I am glad someone else thought of this

I am both delighted and a bit baffled. Why would they include ETIAW and Major Minus? Seems like a waste to me. We've already heard them, multiple times may I add.

I can see why that might be puzzling. MX will have had 3 singles released and multiple tracks played live BEFORE release date. I can only assume it´s part of the new advertising strategy outlined in the Billboard article

I'm SUPER excited!!!!!

I'm also shocked that Major Minus and ETIAW are on it. What was the purpose of the EP? I was under the assumption they were having a hard time narrowing the songs down. Looks like they would have used two new songs instead. I'm greedy.