✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Official Tracklist!!!

Jedi Leo

Firstly: Great to have a final tracklist now!

I'm glad that there are at least 6-7 songs which are unknown!

Personally I believe the album will be around 50 minutes - a bit like Viva just without hidden tracks.

I'm curious how much instrumental songs there are... but I think MMIX and UFO aren't instrumentals - not in the middle of the album!

Maybe the short intro to ETIAW gives you an image of MMIX?!

So sad that "Tomorrow" didn't make the cut - interesting song title.

Well, now there are the titles and I'm looking forward to some explanations (album title and at least some info about the several songs...)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else thinks M.M.I.X. does not stand for roman numerals? After all, if it is roman numerals, why the punctuation? I think it might be a new acronym of sorts.

And I do not think DLIBYH is a cheesy title. Maybe by itself, but I think in the context of the album it might actually be very emotional...After all my heart would be breaking if everything just went up in flames :)

us against the world in the live performences kinda ends weird with chris layering a couple strums together. any one else ever wonder bout that? according to the tracklisting, MMIX is right after UATW. probably that guitar outro is the lead in to MMIX? i dunno

I reckon Car Kids is on there as a hidden track. It isn't on any of the databases but Chris wouldn't have had Car Kids written all over the back of one of his shirts if it wasn't being used or even just a b side. Dont worry guys this album could be even longer than we expected. I think the whole 42 minutes long went out of the window ages ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems like they have written too many songs!!!!!!!!!

us against the world in the live performences kinda ends weird with chris layering a couple strums together. any one else ever wonder bout that? i dunno

Ambience going into Politik.

Yay! Now people will shut the hell up about Spanish Rain and Wedding Bells!

This truly is a great day.

LP6 brah, LP6....

I reckon Car Kids is on there as a hidden track. It isn't on any of the databases but Chris wouldn't have had Car Kids written all over the back of one of his shirts if it wasn't being used or even just a b side. Dont worry guys this album could be even longer than we expected. I think the whole 42 minutes long went out of the window ages ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems like they have written too many songs!!!!!!!!!

Think you could be right!!

hopefully it is cohesive like VIVA and not sloppy like X&Y...:(

Did you actually think X&Y was sloppy as soon as it came out? I actually thought it was the best thing I had ever heard, until Viva came out and in retrospective put X&Y in a weaker position...

I think so too. Why would UATW have CK as a symbol unless it was produced by Calvin Klein.

But maybe Car Kids is a lyric used throughout the whole album.

Who still can't believe we're this close to the album already? It's gone so fast. :)

I know!!! I will keep away from Up In Flames and Don't Let It Break Your Heart at the festivals and then there will be many surprises and delights for the evening of 24 october