✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Official Tracklist!!!

Jedi Leo

Exactly. Figures Coldplay would be the one to break that glass ceiling of gayness. :P

Some terrible track names for sure, and ETIAW into Major Minus has to be the album transition from hell (at least I can skip it in one chunk), but at least the latter half of the album is stacked with thus-far unheard material.

Funny...I thought the original post referred to gay as an adjective, meaning foolish or stupid. But when you started mentioning homosexuals you seriously lost me there.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm with you. I mean I've heard the song, most of the people on here have heard the song. What else do you want? Would putting the song on the album make it sound better? Does it make it sound worse?

I agree. I always thought of MTM as a b-side, a beautiful b-side but a b-side nonetheless :)

Before anyone else posts this I might as well do it :P

The symbols each represent each song (obviously)

MX= Mylo Xyloto (that's a given)

Swirl= HLH (no idea)

Butterfly= Paradise. It's on the flippin single art work

Flower= Charlie Brown. Bright red rose

CK= Us against the world. I'm thinking Car Kids became UATW and it's just a reference

M.M.I.X= Wand type thing. I think we'll understand why it's represented by that when we hear the song

Tear= Every TEARDROP is a waterfall, again a given.

Eye= Major Minus. One eye on the road and one on you.

Spaceship= U.F.O, given

Crown= Princess of China, given

Flame= Up in Flames, given

Antenna= A hopeful transmission, a antenna transmits information, audio, etc.

Broken Heart= Don't let it break your heart, given

Bird= Up with the birds, given.

Let's try to find out the wand type thing and the swirl ^.^

I think the swirl represents confusion, maybe confusion of what one's role is. "I struggle with the feeling that my life isn't mine."

I am so happy with this, we could not have wished for more. I'm also happy that ETIAW is not the final track, because that would always be a small anticlimax for me, even though I like it.

The only thing is, I'm afraid it will be too long.... Ah whatever.

Edit: oh and I love the symbols

I don't see the problem with the flow of ETIAW then MM.

Sounds ok on the EP to me.

Anyway..

Far too EXCITED!

:)

I think ETIAW stands in contrast with MM. Maybe it will function as an album divider, where the positive part is the first one and it culminates with ETIAW and then the "dark" part begins, starting with MM, going through Up In Flames, etc. Hopefully it will all have a happy ending though with Up With The Birds. :)

Then that goes for etiaw, hlh, Charlie brown, us against the world, poc...:dizzy2:

HLH, CB, UATW and POC weren't on the ETIAW EP. I am saying since MTM was on ETIAW I don't mind either way of it's role in the main LP. If those songs didn't make MX, then i'd see more of a reason to bitch about it.

Plus, wasn't everyone annoyed with paying for ETIAW multiple times? Why then are some people complaining that they aren't gonna pay for MTM twice?

HLH, CB, UATW and POC weren't on the ETIAW EP. I am saying since MTM was on ETIAW I don't mind either way of it's role in the main LP. If those songs didn't make MX, then i'd see more of a reason to bitch about it.

Plus, wasn't everyone annoyed with paying for ETIAW multiple times? Why then are some people complaining that they aren't gonna pay for MTM twice?

I totally agree. But I think people might be upset MTM is not on the album, because it loses its status as an A-song and apparently that´s how a lot of people see the song, while the band clearly disagrees as they left it only as a b-side.