• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parachutes- 9.0

AROBTTH-9.7

X&Y-8.5

VLV-7.5

MX (So Far) 4.5

You're probably gonna die cursing MX with that parachutes unopened vinyl still in your hand :laugh3: Surprise to me you voted P below AROBTTH, seeing as you orgasm uncontrollably over it and smash out at everything else.

Oh fine, I'll give numerical values.

Parachutes: 8

AROBTTH: 9

X&Y: 7

VLVODAAHF: 5

So I'm predicting lower than a 5/10, and that's assuming the rest of the album is indeed less atrocious than the studio songs we've heard so far (ETIAW, Major Minus, Paradise).

(sorry for third post)

You're obviously a complete bellend. VLV below X&Y? How could you even give MX a 5? MM was amazing, Paradise was (opinion) a great song. ETIAW... meh.

You haven't even heard all the songs - CB, HLH, PoC, which so far sound amazing.

Parachutes: 7.5

AROBTTH: 8

X&Y: 8.5

VLV: 9

MX: 9.5 so far.

I love every song from MX so far, and having heard some version or another of 9 out of 14 tracks on the album, with 2 of those remaining being short instrumentals; really only 3 tracks could disappoint me now: UFO, DLIBYH and UWTB. And I'm sure they won't! :D

^My rating for you: HEADLESS

(sorry for third post)

You're obviously a complete bellend. VLV below X&Y? How could you even give MX a 5? MM was amazing, Paradise was (opinion) a great song. ETIAW... meh.

You haven't even heard all the songs - CB, HLH, PoC, which so far sound amazing.

It's called an opinion, everyone's entitled to one. Respect others' opinions please, it makes this a happier place.

I have a question. Am I the only Coldplayer who LOVES every single one of their releases?? As in EVERYTHING??

No you're not. :nice:

But don't forget that everyone's tastes are different, so while some people may be loving the new material Coldplay are putting out, there are also many that can't stand it.