✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown Music Videos (Live & Studio - both videos in first post)

isrlns

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+ Colors, spinning lights, the party theme (most of)

+/- Vocal synchronization could be better

- those short clips mixed in previous live version was great so my hopes were high - im dissappointed: some kissing, on couch scenes were just silly, shots are bad, editing also, bad directing imo affect this all

building video on very close to medium shots with this high tempo (1-2sec per shot) is always very risky

Could gave sth between 6-4 but I was really hoping for great video so I gave it 0!!!!

You know what I would have liked, if the story had started with the guy and the girl having a flashing bracelet, so then they went on an adventure to find the coldplay concert, then once at the concert they find each other and they kiss (just one time!)lol and the rest of the video could stay the same :P

So Coldplayers hated Paradise but loved the video. Now they love Charlie Brown but hate the video.

Some of us can never be satisfied.

Hahaha so true :laugh3:

In that case I expect the Princess of China video to be amazing! :P

You know what I would have liked, if the story had started with the guy and the girl having a flashing bracelet, so then they went on an adventure to find the coldplay concert, then once at the concert they find each other and they kiss (just one time!)lol and the rest of the video could stay the same :P

sure if this story was a fairy tale for teens .

anyway the video is commercial and for fanbase. and for people who want to see something else, well they just find the mental confusion in all these scenes.

So Coldplayers hated Paradise but loved the video. Now they love Charlie Brown but hate the video.

Some of us can never be satisfied.

I think cuz with the songs some fans didn't like they weren't expecting much from the video and then were happily surprised. And with charlie brown, lots of fans loved the song, and we had high expectations for thethe video that weren't met

It's also sending out the message that if you can't get to a coldplay concert it's cool if you wanna steal a car 'cos it's coldplay.

and coldplay are bad ass.

you would have preferred another competition lost frightening? in place of this video, I loved this three :thinking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y29FH3CYtSQ&feature=related]Coldplay - Lost? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuIlzXwo1VI&feature=related]" Chris is lost " // COLDPLAY - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv02VwxupFw&feature=related]Lost? (Acoustic) - Coldplay Video Contest - YouTube[/ame]

I think its ok. It's definitely not their best. But I have no reason to complain. It was a fun video and it's not like I have to watch more it or buy it. In the end it's just one video so whatever no big deal. I just don't think it's great.

Well, I finally got around to watching the video, and, to be honest, I quite liked it.

It's definitely different from previous videos, which is nice, and seeing the party atmosphere, as well as the Xylobands, definitely fit in with the songs' tempo and general upbeat mood.

The only downside I have is what most people are complaining about on here: TOO MUCH KISSING! Yes, I get that the song is one part of a love story, but do we really need that much lip-on-lip action? A bit unnecessary, in my opinion.

But, that's a minor quibble. I definitely wouldn't mind watching it again, and, although it's not as good as the Paradise video, it's definitely another solid addition to the video list.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I gave it a 9 overall :)

So I think this video makes clear that today's Coldplay is quite sold...we are seriously growing towards David Guetta, Taio Cruz and that shit.

I find the video very disappointing. Where is the masterpiece-time? Strawberry Swing video, Violet Hill video etc. This discussion is endless btw..

The kissing? I mean really. It was awesome until it turned into a teenager make-out session.

I love the whole neon and lights idea, but the music video reminded me of....I don't know, just not as well thought out as their other videos are.

It's remind me of a Black Eyed Peas video with the fluorescent painting, the make-out session and the teenage party. :thinking: