✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown Music Videos (Live & Studio - both videos in first post)

isrlns

Guest howyousawtheworld
Haha I do like Madonna's new video. I think she's very smart for choosing the right people to work with every time.

M.I.A.'s got her new video out today as well and that one's really amazing.

Coldplay might have chosen the wrong day to release theirs.

I watched Madonna on the Graham Norton show a couple of weeks back and thought she came across as quite unpleasant. Never dared to listened to her work and I did have an idea that she thinks the world revolves around her but I didn't think she was that bad.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The video is perfect, it fits the song in all aspects. About the kisses....what do you expect to happen on a teeneage party? Really, come on, it would be an insult if they weren't there.

PS: Mat always gets it right :nod:

I have to agree with this :nod: It's exactly how I expected it to be, and I think it fits the song perfectly. I think it's good that they have a video aimed at a teenage audience like this one, as well as a cute and silly one like Paradise :P

The video is perfect, it fits the song in all aspects. About the kisses....what do you expect to happen on a teeneage party? Really, come on, it would be an insult if they weren't there.

PS: Mat always gets it right :nod:

:nod:

I like it moar after 3 views. :wacky: Orgasmic it is.

That girl is Chris' substitute for Rihanna. Too bad he isn't Xyloto. :wink3: :P

I don't hate it.. but I don't love it.. I've only watched it once... But.... but.. I think I actually preferred the live one... Oh well..

Need to see it a few more times I think to appreciate it fully.. however the Paradise video was better.. IMHO.. :D

Love the energy in the video but not so sure about that last kissing scene. Just not very Coldplay like.

Just not very Coldplay like.

This tweet by VEVO was hilarious:

Need a big anthemic rock video to help u get pumped for the weekend?

How 'bout some @Coldplay? Tomorrow work for you? Great. #CharlieBrown

Sounded like they were announcing a Metallica video. :lol:

It's just a normal music video in my opinion. Not their best, not coldplay-ish. Live video was better than this. but shooting, coloring, camera angles are great...(for Maroon 5 or Katy Perry ? )

Maybe this boy & girl are our Mylo & Xyloto...? Who knows that maybe we would see them in the next video...? If it happens, I will take my 3 points back!

another point, why does jonny wear a scarf?!? His scarf is ruining everything.. Maybe he was sick during this shoot but he shouldn't has wear it :\ everybody is with their summer clothes and jonny with his scarf :|

VideoCharlieBrownJonny.png

After paradise I was expecting something ultra creative and different. Although I really liked a lot of it, I didn't like all the part when the couple is kissing. First kiss, fine...but how many times did they have to kiss.That was too cheesy for me. I don't know I thought they would have done something different from other videos I've seen on tv.

BUT with all that said, I liked how the video started and bracelets and the "party" looked awesome. It's a great video, but paradise was better :P

I think ill give it an 8

What's up folks? Perhaps nobody kiss in this forum? Is this an emo forum?

The video follow the storyline. It's simple.

I really don't catch all that hate for this video.

We all know that MX is an album which's a love story. They are not doing anything weird/awkward/unusual.

Give it an 8, pretty cool for me.

not comment

What did Justin Bieber do there? I liked the parts where you just saw the band surrounded by the Xylobanded audience. The whole story with that Justin guy and his chick became interesting when they entered the club where the guys were playing. I'd give it a 6 or maybe a 7.

This frame made me laugh:

schermafbeelding2012020.png

As the room a spinning goessss...

for the fangirl :nice:

here it is guys

is it me or it looks like a rihanna clip?sure the colors are cute but don;t know why it reminds me of mainstream clips that rihanna has with the disco's and dancing,kissing crap like that anyways enjoy.did i mention it looks like a rihanna clip ?

Well it depends if you want to see the commercial or not in the band include Rihanna with POC or not but it still is Chris Martin's mood prevails and Violet Hill was terrible. anyway they were not going to do another speed of sound clip .

I've watched the video 3 times now. I have to say that my main issue with it is that it was exactly what I expected. It's not a bad video at all, just exactly what I expected for that song. Paradise was a complete and total surprise the day the video premiered. Almost the opposite of what I thought it was going to be. Also, I agree they kissed one too many times. It got annoying. On a random side note, I'm pretty sure Mylo girl is the girl who plays Alisha in misfits. Am i crazy, or did anyone else spot that?

Am I the only one that thinks it's great? It fits the theme of the song perfectly! The hype surrounding the video was ridiculous, there's no way it could have ever lived up to it.

You are definitely not alone, i think it's awesome, we can't expect them to keep making videos of Chris walking on a beach (and, just so it's clear, Yellow is my favourite video ever and it's the reason why i fell in love with the song and with Coldplay) and i think the Charlie Brown video really suits the vibe and energy of the song perfectly, i think it really captures the escence of some moments of the song, like the piano ending when everyone is really mellow and they share that intimate moment amongst all those people or the moment after the 'all the boys, all the girls...' part when the song explodes towards the ending and there are fireworks in the video, that's exactly how i feel every time i listen to the song when it gets to that part... i REALLY liked it, i gave it a 10 :)

utterly awful. I think this might be it for me, unfortunately I don't think there's any coming back from this for them. I would except better from a teen age band on their first record, frankly this video is embarrassing.

it's true that young people will watch the video will be encouraged to steal cars and make them stupid into a twisted teen

it's true that young people will watch the video will be encouraged to steal cars and make them stupid into a twisted teen

It's also sending out the message that if you can't get to a coldplay concert it's cool if you wanna steal a car 'cos it's coldplay.

and coldplay are bad ass.