✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown Music Videos (Live & Studio - both videos in first post)

isrlns

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually prefer a video with a plot like Paradise, The Scientist or the best vid by the band, GPASUYF.

However, after seeing this, I would have preferred a 'live' video for CB than what we got. It's almost the same thing just not as good.

:nod: Pretty much this. I'm just thankful the live version exists, so at least there's ONE great video for this song.

waiting 2 months for such a Rihannaish kiss-ful crap, the worst video ever...

Paradise or The Hardest Part are 100% better in everything...

come on Coldplay, your origin is calling you, "COME BACK TO THOSE DAYS"

The Hardest Part? Really? I'm not a fan of the new Charlie Brown but I still haven't found enough Brain Bleach to erase The Hardest Part vid from my memory.

Gave it a 7, but honestly I have absolutely no desire to watch it again. The only good thing about it were all the neon "glowing in the dark" effects.

Live video was 100 times better

I have to agree that videos with the storyline are usually absolutely stupid and this one's no exception.

And who just said that Lovers In Japan is a bad music video?! :angry:

In my opinion, it's pretty much what a true MUSIC video should be. The band, the instruments, nice effects and a great edit. There's no need to hire actors for the music video unless it's a Michael Jackson'ish music film.

And I also think (and did from the very beginning) that CB video should have been a cartoon one.

All in all, the ETIAW vid that disappointed me at first turns out to be the best one from MX so far :D

What's up folks? Perhaps nobody kiss in this forum? Is this an emo forum?

The video follow the storyline. It's simple.

I really don't catch all that hate for this video.

We all know that MX is an album which's a love story. They are not doing anything weird/awkward/unusual.

Give it an 8, pretty cool for me.

I give it 7.

I love the glowing-in-the-dark performance in the middle of the crowd :awesome:

The rest is OK. I really enjoy the beginning, then I like it less. As for the love story: it fits with the album story, but honestly I don't need to see them making out all the time. It does look like the We found love video. I guess this video will work very well in USA. Maybe in Europe they'll broadcast the other version...I don't know :\

I do prefer the live video. Glad to have 2 versions :D

What's up folks? Perhaps nobody kiss in this forum? Is this an emo forum?

The video follow the storyline. It's simple.

I really don't catch all that hate for this video.

We all know that MX is an album which's a love story. They are not doing anything weird/awkward/unusual.

Give it an 8, pretty cool for me.

FINALLY !

It fits perfectly to the colourful MX-Story. I did not expect a particularly intelligent video,so i´m happy with it.

The Hardest Part? Really? I'm not a fan of the new Charlie Brown but I still haven't found enough Brain Bleach to erase The Hardest Part vid from my memory.

be sure you'll need much less BB to remove this stupid video from your mind, in The Hardest Part video, band were somehow sth in sunset but by this, they've just spoil CB, one of MX best tracks...

the only good thing in video is perfect Johnny shouts, just that, WTF has happened to Matt...?!

edited: I've been against all opinions about new era and still I am but this was a huge mistake,

Well, what to say...

Imo it´s too poppy and dancy for them, but it fits the storyline well.

And I love that the glowbands are featured in it! They deserve to become more known!

But it´s most of the time very blurry and it flips from the one shot to the other. That disappointed me the most. First time I watched it, my eyes just hurt from trying to focus on the pictures racing by.

But anyways, here some screencaps:

VideoCharlieBrown2.png

VideoCharlieBrownWill-1.png

VideoCharlieBrownLaser-1.png

VideoCharlieBrownChris3.png

VideoCharlieBrownChrisJonny.png

VideoCharlieBrownChris2.png

VideoCharlieBrownChris4.png

VideoCharlieBrownChriscrazy.png

VideoCharlieBrownChriswithXyloband.png

VideoCharlieBrownguitar.png

VideoCharlieBrownGuy.png

VideoCharlieBrownJonny.png

VideoCharlieBrownLight.png

VideoCharlieBrown.png

Hope you enjoyed it!

I like that they include a lot of the four boys, there seem to be a real intention of showing that Coldplay is a four members band. That being said, the pictures are so fast, maybe someone who don't know will, guy and jonny will not see that the are bandmembers and not some random people in the video.

It has energy....but boy it is not creative nor what I would I liked it to be...

It fits the song really well although they should've done something more lighter than the club. Probably something innocent. Anyways, I love it! I love the video.. The beat is about freedom and that's what happened. Love and freedom. That's what I'm expecting actually but the whole club thing was the unexpected part although the lights were amazing.

Woke up this morning and there it was. I like it, but it's not my favorite. The vibe fits, but the video itself detracts from the song. The live one captures CB much better.

:nod: exactly what happened with me. And I prefer the live clip too.

I was excited that the video came out today, but I expected more, maybe because it's my favorite song of the album and for it being postponed...

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall is the only video that I've really enjoyed from this era. Paradise was ok, but this one... This one sucks in my opinion.

Now we can expect a Rihanna naked vibe for Princess Of China, so, I guess we're not going to see another great video from them in the MX era.

...Maybe if Hurts Like Heaven become a single, but I doubt it.

Not the most subtle of vids but it's a fast song and your supposed to jump around and dance to it, which I do, It's my fav song off the album. There are parts I like and then there are so many choppy shots and cut aways my brain was having a hard time keepin up. Not sure what the whole" girl climbing on boy thing" was about, but I see what they are going for . I liked all the dancing and wristbands but wish there was more shots of Jonny