November 10, 201312 yr I think the first song I heard was Yellow. But I didn't know it was by Coldplay. The first song that truely got me in to Coldplay though was Viva la Vida.
November 14, 201312 yr "Speed of Sound" was the first Coldplay song I ever heard. It was on the radio, and my father gave me a copy of X&Y as a birthday present. It was the first album I ever owned, and I still love the album as equally as I did on the first listen, even today!
November 21, 201312 yr For You and Clocks. I think :thinking: When I was about 13-14 and now am 21 just imagine how long I know and listen to Coldplay, I was little kind curious so one day I was at my uncle home and looking for some CD's of music that he has, my uncle was a fan of U2. Then I fall on a copy of CD Rom in black color, there were nothing written on it also. I know if I ask him to lend me a CD, he will not agree, so I decided to take it without asking. I go home and try it in my Discman. There were only music of Coldplay on the disc and the first music I think have listen was: For You and Clocks
January 29, 201412 yr Strawberry Swing :dazzled:! I first heard and seen the video while flicking the channels once and I was memorized by the music video. I didn't remember the name or the artist unfortunately (Strawberry and Cold is all I could remember from it). Then I saw ETIAW around a year and a half later, and I remember in was them.
January 30, 201412 yr Viva la vida during that era.. I heard it, HAD to look it up and one thing led to another. Now Coldplay and I have been going steady since '08. :laugh3:
March 8, 201412 yr Viva back in '08! I fell in love with it the second I heard it. I would always get so excited when it came on the radio in the car :)
March 17, 201412 yr For me it was Don't Panic. Woke up early when I was around 8 and put on MTV and the video was on. Was mesmerised by it, then about a week later we met my sister down in London and she had the Parachutes album, haven't looked back since!
March 27, 201412 yr Clocks. Because it was in the top of the charts and it repeated like 10 times in 1 day on our radio stations. I gotta say, I really liked what I heard and got myself to search the song.
March 29, 201412 yr Viva La Vida and Clocks, both back in 2008 when VLVODAAHF was released, and when i saw a Peterpan movie ad that featured Clocks.
March 29, 201412 yr I don't remember exactly but I think it was Clocks or In my Place. Coldplay became my favourite band in 2005 with Speed of Sound.
March 29, 201412 yr I don't remember exactly but the Life In Technicolor ii music vid got me into it, and then after that Talk Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
March 29, 201412 yr The first one I heard was a parody of yellow called Jello. I didn't know it was Coldplay. Later I heard Viva la Vida and found out that Coldplay wrote it. Then I heard the original yellow and found out that Coldplay wrote that too.
March 30, 201412 yr Apparently when I was like 5 back in 2003, I used to love Clocks. I'd like nod my head to it and attempt to sing the words. I can't say that it was the first Coldplay I heard, but I think I foreshadowed the future, since I never followed coldplay until like the summer of 2012.
Create an account or sign in to comment