✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PoC video

wolstenfierce

I don't know why everyone is so worried that this is more Japanese than Chinese. The song has nothing to do with china, other then the title. Plus, like someone else already said, we don't know the story yet, and it's very possible China will be in it. Don't judge it till you see it.

Youre absolutely right! And from the little we have seen of Chris from the video he looks fabulous! Who cares about Rihanna?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Chinese, i must say, yeah, i'm very frustrated. The people in the pics are no Chinese elements. Thanks to the people who understand the difference between Jap and Chn. I know it's a shame for our country that can't bring the band in, the MV shooting or the shows. But it's not we fans here can do.

The gov does so.

I was very looking forward the PoC video, but it may turn out to be a Asian or Jap video, without no Chinese sense.

Whatever, I still love my Coldplay.

Thank you for clearing that up. (I wasn't sure.)

Well, let's hope this is a video about a Japanese man cheating on his geisha girlfriend with the princess of China.

:|

I don't know why everyone is so worried that this is more Japanese than Chinese. The song has nothing to do with china, other then the title. Plus, like someone else already said, we don't know the story yet, and it's very possible China will be in it. Don't judge it till you see it.

Amen.

bah is just the clip Lovers in Japan but in more cinematographic effect special shot as movie and Coldplay want watching on TV .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EuTA4jlpWA&ob=av2n]Coldplay - Lovers In Japan - YouTube[/ame]

they are in Japan ?

This is the first time I saw the pictures, I thought people were joking about this.

All I can say is:

What the fuck.

It looks like they are just throwing everything stereotypically "Asian" into a video.

What does the concept of the story actually have to do with Asia? The only "Asian" thing about the song is the riff. The story and Mylo Xyloto as a whole have nothing to do with this. I didn't like the Charlie Brown video, but at least it made sense with the themes of the record.

Japan is not the same thing as China. This is like saying the USA and Germany are exactly the same country because they both contain mostly white people. It's nonsense. China and Japan are actually very different nations that have thousands of years of separate, unique history and have shed a lot of blood fighting each other.

I think Chinese people would be incredibly frustrated with this. It would be like someone making a video about France and containing nothing but German icons.

--

But anyway, I will not rant any further. Fact of the matter is that we aren't going to see the video for a few months and we shouldn't judge until we see it.

But dear God, it looks so bad.

They should have done more research. It could be offensive for some people.

I don't know the Chinese equivalent of a geisha but I'm sure they have one.

:|

Sadly, it won't matter, as many will swallow it all up and beg for more, however inaccurate and odd

OMG CRIZZ LOOKZ LEIK SO HAWT IN THOSE PANTS RIHANNA IS SO AMAZIN CUZ HE SAIZ SO AND OMGGG

I LUV THOSE CHINEEEZ GEISHAZ ITS SAD DAT THEY GOT HIT WIFF DAT SOONAMEE IM SAD 4 THE NINJAZ LOL

HAY THEY WERE RITE EVERY1 FRUM CHINA LOOK SAME LOL

DO DEY ALL HAVE TATTOOZ OVR THERE I HERD DAY GIT DEM IN THE WOOMB LOL

I've already blocked the CB video from my mind, I don't want to have to block another one.

But hey, it could always turn out to be amazing. Right guys?

. . .

Guys?

for a guy block the scenes who are asking, goes very fast 2:48

after all is only a young couple on the run will have an evening disco Coldplay are really the Stars on TV.

Thanks for the info, Tash :)

I think we waited quite a lot for Paradise if we consider the first video with the Brazilian model, which was discarded. We only got Paradise (elephant version) quite fast because they were late.

But indeed, it would be cool to have the PoC video to see if our general speculations are wrong or if they indeed lost their judgment sense on this video.

That's like 2-3 months away, damn it! I liked how the Paradise video was released like a week or two after they were done filming it.

Paradise had its delays as well. I remember they first shot it with Hype Williams and some model, and then scrapped it and shot the elephant one.