✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Always In My Head

Tash

I really like this song as an opener - it definitely has a Rush of Blood album feel to it, whilst also maintaining the relaxed pace and style of the new album. It has a great melody and a very Coldplay sound. I'm really pleased with it, but I do feel it could develop more instead of just ending.

The ending sounds really weird, as if the song is unfinished. I'll wait for the studio version to really judge this song. The song sounds pretty good, and the lyrics aren't as cheesy as another's arms. However, I like another's arms better overall. Can't wait to hear the studio version of both of these songs.

The ending sounds really weird, as if the song is unfinished. I'll wait for the studio version to really judge this song. The song sounds pretty good, and the lyrics aren't as cheesy as another's arms. However, I like another's arms better overall. Can't wait to hear the studio version of both of these songs.

Totally agree. I didn't think it worked as an opener tho I know they wanted to put a new one out there first.

So I just read an article about how Chris is struggling with living in LA and how he misses his family and friends (Guy, Jonny and Will). So I've come to the conclusion that this song is written about Jonny and how he is always in Chris' head ;)

BROMANCE, lolololololol

Okay I've listened to this song for about 1354 times now, non-stop, I really like it now. Some songs I just need to listen several times until I like them

Definitely! The best songs I like now were always slow growers on me. I did like the vibes on both this and Another immediately but the more I listened to them, the more I could appreciate all the nuances (Jonny Jonny! hehe) and now I really really love them :)

The ending sounds really weird, as if the song is unfinished.

I think the song is too short cuz it´s so good it should be longer hehe But I do like the ending and especially the lyrics in the ending :)

May is going to be so good :)

OOOOOOOH YES!!!!! I just need a special super duper deluxe edition to be announced so I can throw my money at it! hehe

BROMANCE, lolololololol

Can´t wait to see the bromance evolve in the new tour hehe :P

Felt incomplete. Ending the song with the lyrics "to tell you your're chosen" didn't come off good at all. I hope the album has more for it

I love the music. I do wish Will did more, though. All of these songs make it seem like Will is holding back on so much. Part of the reason why I'm usually so adamantly against electronic drumming

Lyrics I didn't like as much initially but I do like the first verse a lot more now, it grew on me. Especially after Another's Arms.

I hope this is just a preview of an excerpt of this song, because it feels very unfinished.

I appreciate the attempts to be mellower this time around, but I feel they do need some major crescendos where a few songs explode on this album or it might end up rather flat.

I really like this song, simple and beautiful. I don't think it's in the same league as Viva La Vida or Rush of the Blood to the head but sweet and great to listen to nonetheless. I can see why people may have a problem with the lyrics, they're rather simple but I find them in the same league as a song like Yellow. Simple, gets to the point and really more is about just being a soothing listen.