✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Always In My Head

Tash

I love how this album jumps right into the action. We start with an aching, passionate love song and the story just builds from there. If you’re into the whole “concept album” thing, then this record starts right at the good part. No introductions or anything. Head first into a frenzy of emotion.

My guess is that the entire record is about two souls that are inseparable. Regardless of either character’s choices, or how hard they try, going back to being separate people just isn’t possible.

You know, when I first hear it on a livestream of the itunes festival, I did think it wasn't the most amazing song. I thought another's arms was better. But I think it's one of those songs that you don't like the first time you listen to it, but the more you listen to it, the more you like it. I've put it it on my ipod, and I listen to it when travelling. It really is wonderful and catchy, kinda chillout, with a swaying, 3 timing beat. And the lyrics are just amazing... *Sings* sooo my mouth waaaters to be fed, cos you're always in my head...

Honestly I can't wait for the studio version of this song. It's so beautiful, and it has been on repeat for a while now. Although it ends abruptly it leaves you wanting more, and I just can't get over that feeling. They need to release a longer version of this song (reprise) like they are doing with O.

I always play this followed by Another´s Arms, from the iTunes Festival. For some reason I always see them together now, with Magic fitting right in as well. It bodes well for the cohesiveness of Ghost Stories. Can´t wait to experience the whole package from start to finish. It´s gonna be epic!

Well, I like it. The only problem is that it doesn't explode. I expected a powerful outro, similar to what they did live for everything is not lost. It's a nice track, they should have used it better imo.. But well, after mx finally they did something I restart to like :)

I hope the LP is going to be nice, I have some fears but let's see.. :)

Honestly I can't wait for the studio version of this song. It's so beautiful, and it has been on repeat for a while now. Although it ends abruptly it leaves you wanting more, and I just can't get over that feeling. They need to release a longer version of this song (reprise) like they are doing with O.

Same for me. It's so beautiful! I've been listening to it everyday since iTunes festival. The song literally is "always in my head" :D. The abrupt ending is actually brilliant. It leave me yearning for more. It's a perfect opener of the album/ concert.

I think one of the best things about this track is that it is short but impacting. I would rather have Chris and the band be concise with their songwriting then feel they have to add a solo, or a drum riff, an extra verse, or a memorable hook etc. It reminds me so much of Don't Panic, short and beautiful!