You're always in my head

And you're always in my head

You're always in my head

You're always in my head

You're always in my, you're always in my

This, I guess

Is to tell you you're chosen

Out from the rest (?)

This and Another's Arms are the best Coldplay songs that I've heard since Viva la vida. Finally! I hope that the rest of the album will be more like this.

BTW, I'm also absolutely loving the visuals of this era. I'm so happy right now :D

I'm surprised not as many people like this. I fell in love right when it started. Nice lyrics, beautiful instrumental and an appropriate album opener. Not to mention that it sounds exactly like something from AROBTTH.

10/10, and I'm not exaggerating.

I'm surprised not as many people like this. I fell in love right when it started. Nice lyrics, beautiful instrumental and an appropriate album opener. Not to mention that it sounds exactly like something from AROBTTH.

10/10, and I'm not exaggerating.

I'm gonna have to agree with you. I loved it! It took a few listens, but I really enjoyed it a lot. Maybe not their best opener ever, but it was still good, in my opinion. :)

I like this song but I don't love it.

It's definitely better than midnight and magic though.

Another arms is weird. I really like the second half when the guitar kicks in, but I really don't like the woman singing or the lyrics.

This album is sounding a little too over produced for my taste. Too many backing tracks.

Like when Jonny was playing the piano on magic, it kept playing after he got up. What's up with that? They're relying too much on machines.

I listened to both new songs 20 times already...I hate it when they drop stuff so early and it ends on youtube hehe Same happened with MX. I had raped the hell out of the replay button with Charlie Brown and such months before release date....*groans* :)

I think we have to wait to hear the album version, but I really like it! Reminds me of the old old Coldplay. Remember people not every album opener needs to imitate Politik and HLH in terms of scale and sound.

I like the song, but I was really hoping to hear something that would put all doubts to rest for this album and it wasn't there. We have yet to hear "the song" that every Coldplay album tends to have that pulls everybody in.

This is a great song, my only problem is that the lyrics for these songs are pretty simple and cheesy. I know that doesn't necessarily mean they are bad, but I'm just not on board with the whole "cheesy" love theme of the album. At times they will sound great, but not up to par with some of their older lyrics. Surprisingly, MX had some great lyrics. HLH, Charlie Brown, Us Against the World, Major Minus, UFO, and Up With the Birds had some complex lyrics that, although had love themes, weren't as cheesy as this. If the lyrics were as good as AROBTTH or Viva then I could call this one of their better albums, but the music is definitely at a high level right now for them.

I never cared that much about the lyrics, nor will I do now because OMG this song is amazing! Such a beautiful and musically high level song since the VLV era. A real Coldplay song which reminds me of the AROBTTH era but with a new/innovating touch. I'm absolutely loving it and can't wait for the album version.

I only had the feeling that the song wasn't finished yet. I was missing one last part. Hopefully this will be in the studio version. I had the feeling there had to be one last explosion but then the song stopped....

i think both always in my head and another's arms are still UNFINISHED. it can be seen in their performance at the ITunes festival. it was like the time when they introduced new songs at the ROCK AM ring back in 2011. When Chris martin performed Princess of China, it has a different lyrics than what was in the studio version, ... i think theyre just testing the new songs right now,