✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Always In My Head

Tash

I love this song, pretty simple yet very powerful. An interesting observation, and I might be wrong, the pictures for AIMH on the written track list are of the sun rising on the horizon, and then on the other side of the title is a circle above a line, or the sun above the horizon. Just an opinion anyways. If it's true, I wonder why they chose that imagery.

Someone compared AIMH to Don't Panic, and may I just say yes absolutely yes.

Like Don't Panic it's driven by a simple but enchanting guitar riff. It's short and concise, it doesn't explode but stays level and leaves you wanting more. Simple but beautiful lyrics.

AIMH is the new Don't Panic and that makes me very happy as Don't Panic is one of my very favourites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm gonna have to agree with you. I loved it! It took a few listens, but I really enjoyed it a lot. Maybe not their best opener ever, but it was still good, in my opinion. :)

It seems like many people wanted something upbeat or fast pace to open the album but I'm not sure if that would work. I loved it at first as well and I think it's a wonderful way to start this very experimental album out!