✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, think this is my first post on here. This song sounds like it is going to be huge in the charts but to be honest I wasn't expecting a song like that on this album. As this album is much more low key and the opposite of MX. Also ive stopped myself listening to it, I dont want to hear a bad version of it the first time I hear it :)

Hi guys, think this is my first post on here. This song sounds like it is going to be huge in the charts but to be honest I wasn't expecting a song like that on this album. As this album is much more low key and the opposite of MX. Also ive stopped myself listening to it, I dont want to hear a bad version of it the first time I hear it :)

Welcome to the forum. Funny enough, I think this will fit fine on the album. The song seems minimalistic for a dance song. Not too much going on, unlike MX songs. I think it will be fine, and its going to be a huge hit.

Has anybody saved the video and would upload it when A Sky Full Of Stars has been released officially?

Don't want it to be lost forever :/ but I agree - it should not be online as long as the band has not decided to officially release the track.

Welcome to the forum. Funny enough, I think this will fit fine on the album. The song seems minimalistic for a dance song. Not too much going on, unlike MX songs. I think it will be fine, and its going to be a huge hit.

Im happy to hear that, I am really excited about GS. Have you heard ASFOS live?

Has anybody saved the video and would upload it when A Sky Full Of Stars has been released officially?

Don't want it to be lost forever :/ but I agree - it should not be online as long as the band has not decided to officially release the track.

The OP on Youtube can do it whenever after the song's been released. Even if it gets 'lost' its not much of a loss. The quality on it wasn't great

The audio quality was abysmal, trust me you wouldn't even want to hear it after a proper version is released.

Im happy to hear that, I am really excited about GS. Have you heard ASFOS live?

I've heard what everyone else heard, which is a shit recording. But even from that, if you listen, you can hear a synth piano and the bass and thats it. The guitar riff is later when the bass isn't pounding. ETDIAWF seems to have a ton of things going on at once. I think like the rest of the album, it will have fabulous production.

Voy a tratar de subir algun lado el audio de "A sky full of stars". Aunque por un rato y luego la borro. Les aviso...

This is what the translated tweet said

I will try to upload somewhere the audio of "A sky full of stars". Although for a while and then I delete it. I notice...