✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

report this account on twitter, have the mp3 and will upload in the next few minutes https://twitter.com/ClubColdplayer

Well, the idiot went ahead and sent it via PM and took the link down after 5 mins (or so he/she said).

WTF is the point of taking the link down? Don't you think the people you sent it to will post it everywhere? Why upload it at all? Uploading it for 5 mins is just as bad as keeping it up; it's not the amount of time you have it up, its that he/she had it up at all. What a knobhead...just keep the link to yourself and stfu....

/rant

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel a bit weird about fans demanding to hear this song and getting angry when they have to wait a little while longer. What are we talking about, ten days, until the proper studio version? Can we really not be OK with a few lucky people getting a first listen?

:nod:

It's difficult to draw comparisons without painting it in a bad light. It has a really excellent sound, I think.

I hate Swedish House Mafia though. And I find We Found Love only listenable, rather than good. If that helps.

Also its final note/melody at the end has the kind of wistful looking in to the sunset kind of vibe. Love.

I thing we should go and terror the ****: itssfred. And it says in his bio he's "COLDPLAYER"? Chris asked one thing from the audience that night!

I followed you I think, I've stopped tweeting about it cos this is my personal account but I'll make another for coldplay. Someone basically said that it's not bad because he didn't upload, only shared the links. But I mean, that's as bad?

lol guys but really who gives a fuck, if people want to listen to it it's not our problem, if they feel ok doing it i don't see the point of putting a shit storm on them. it's clear that people posting it don't give a fuck about what chris said and we can't do anything about it, we can't control how peoples brain work

don't take it too seriosly, the song will come out in two weeks and eveyone will forget about that leak, people are still gonna buy it ecc

I think there is a majority of people who support Chris. I think it would have been great to give something back to the band and not make the recording public now - just out of thankfulness and respect.

I thing we should go and terror the ****: itssfred. And it says in his bio he's "COLDPLAYER"? Chris asked one thing from the audience that night!

Even if he weren't a "coldplayer", when someone asks you very politely several times not record it because they don't want it to go on youtube etc. you just don't record it. And even if you do, you for sure not upload it somewhere. It's just disrespectful to everyone.

They are generous enough to play it live for you for the first time ever! in a concert. You should be thankful for that.

The song reminds me a lot of the tune "Itsy Bitsy Spider". It is also reminiscent of "Mary had a Little Lamb", especially in the chorus. But also they kind of ripped off "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".

Overall I'd give the song 3/10. It would be a great song if it was a great song, but it is just not my cup of tea.

It kind of goes dadadadad dda da da da

Instead of da dadadada, da dada

Which is probably why I personally hate it.

no thats why i want to hear it nao