✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys have to understand that not all the people see and respect chris martin as we do, so you are all making a fuss about something that in two weeks will not matter anymore, just get over it already

Amen!

I honestly dont think its worth having a long debate over it, simply because people will do what they want and we cant change that. Just do what you believe yourself, it will be out soon and this wont effect anyone.

Im not debating whether this was inevitable, im shocked at how ppl are saying it was fine and good that it happened. Like I said, there are bound to be idiots. But to say the idiot did a good job or he's a hero for leaking is absurd.

And "It won't effect anyone"? read previous post.

I'm going through the last few pages and think fair enough for the annoyed attitude towards whoever's recorded the track and put it online, but what do they expect? We're living in an age where albums leak before they're released, where news is broken through Twitter before the newspaper, radio or TV and where people expect things here and now. It's sad in a way but we live in an impatient world where songs are going to be heard before bands want us to.

Also getting worried about hearing it being referred to We Found Love :(

MY human nature is based on respect. Example: if someone I respect asks me to do something WELL WITHIN MY CAPABILITIES I will oblige. If that someone is Chris Martin (who I respect) asks me not to record (which I can do) I wouldn't fucking do it. But thats just me.

And to be clear, recording is one thing, but to put it online is another thing which I don't see relating to human nature.

I totally agree with you.

can we just try to push this thread into a different direction?

I guess everyone has a different idea of morality and I can't see this discussion going anywhere. We got two standing points here and I think we have to accept this. Just like you, I don't agree with those who consider it to be ok to share the song while Chris explicity asked us not to upload it at all. I think everyone has expressed his/her point of view and I think it wouldn't be bad if we focused on the music (for those who already got to hear it) or information surrounding the release.

I'm going through the last few pages and think fair enough for the annoyed attitude towards whoever's recorded the track and put it online, but what do they expect? We're living in an age where albums leak before they're released, where news is broken through Twitter before the newspaper, radio or TV and where people expect things here and now. It's sad in a way but we live in an impatient world where songs are going to be heard before bands want us to.

don't worry, it's LITERALLY 100 times better than We Found Love. And I didn't see any real similarities to Rihannas song. Don't worry. :)

do you people actually think that chris martin is going to check twitter if it has leaked or not and cry about it? WHOLE albums leaked before and we didn't blink once about it because "oh well its normal" don't worry guys, if a song has leaked or not it's not the way Chris misures how trust worthy we are. For all we know in this very moment he could be having a nice dinner with his brand new girlfiend knowing that his penis will have some fun later in the night, we are getting more hurt than the people who actually made the song

this whole thing is getting rather silly

don't worry, it's LITERALLY 100 times better than We Found Love. And I didn't see any real similarities to Rihannas song. Don't worry. :)

That's a relief :D Also I was surprised to hear that in the first place, based on how the other songs we have heard so far couldn't be any more different to We Found Love

do you people actually think that chris martin is going to check twitter if it has leaked or not and cry about it? WHOLE albums leaked before and we didn't blink once about it because "oh well its normal" don't worry guys, if a song has leaked or not it's not the way Chris misures how trust worthy we are. For all we know in this very moment he could be having a nice dinner with his brand new girlfiend knowing that his penis will have some fun later in the night, we are getting more hurt than the people who actually made the song

this whole thing is getty rather silly

Hahahaha

It can be loosely compared to We Found Love, but be assured that is Coldplay through and through. Probably won't sate the appetite of those who want "old school" acoustic Coldplay, but it's a solid track.

It can be loosely compared to We Found Love, but be assured that is Coldplay through and through. Probably won't sate the appetite of those who want "old school" acoustic Coldplay, but it's a solid track.

Agreed, but those fans can flock to other songs for that, oceans for one. This one's for the radio

I totally agree with you.

can we just try to push this thread into a different direction?

I guess everyone has a different idea of morality and I can't see this discussion going anywhere. We got two standing points here and I think we have to accept this. Just like you, I don't agree with those who consider it to be ok to share the song while Chris explicity asked us not to upload it at all. I think everyone has expressed his/her point of view and I think it wouldn't be bad if we focused on the music (for those who already got to hear it) or information surrounding the release.

Agreed, what's done is done and we cannot do anything to change that.

Well I'd like another acoustic, "old-skool" styled album from them but I see nothing wrong with them getting lively and trying different styles, I wasn't a big fan of the MX album but some songs on it were brilliant like DLIBYH, all the albums seem to have a "big" made for radio track on it, so it's good to see the tradition is carrying on

Every album Coldplay is gonna release for the rest of their career is probably going to have a big single for the radio. Maybe not one that all of the fans will like, but a mega-hit like ASFoS will help bring attention to Ghost Stories just like Viva la Vida and Paradise did to their respective albums.

Assuming it is a hit, which is veeery likely.

Do you guys think that one day Coldplay will perfect the art of balancing their music between lourd/heavy and soft/acoustic? It seems like that's Coldplay. Not one or the other, but both. :)

Truer words have never been said :)

dor all we know in this very moment he could be having a nice dinner with his brand new girlfiend knowing that his penis will have some fun later in the night,

*nose turns into a fountain of mineral water*

GODDAMMIT A WARNING WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE

Situations like this lead to Coldplay stop play brand new songs on concerts... Eventually, they may found out that the music "got leaked" and will lose trust in us, fans... 19 May is close, couldn't we just wait a little longer? A few weeks?

I don't blame those who heard it, I know how those feel, I also want to hear it badly, I do blame those who shared the song on the internet. Because (as it was said before) one thing is to record, another thing is to put on the internet!

Btw, I'm trying to avoid feedbacks about how bad the song is, even when people compare it to Paradise (although, in my opinion, Paradise isn't that bad, it's just too commercial) because I don't want to get my opinion influenced, by the time I heard it I want to have a clear opinion about it, an opinion that comes from the mouth of those who never heard and never read a single feedback about the song...

Guest kmm1482

I think I'm going to wait for the studio version of this one. I want to listen to the new album on the 19th all the way through as surprised as possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk