✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so from what i saw and heard today i can tell you a couple of things. But keep in mind 1. it was live 2. i listened to it once 3. i was full of adrenaline.

Don't put too much in what i'm saying.

The beginning is very similar to ETIAW. The hole thing has ETIAW in it. The hole song sounds very poppy. It will sure be a great radio song.

And i just can't help myself, as i heard it i thought it sounded a bit like rihanna and 30 seconds to mars. Hard to explain why but they just came to my mind as i heard it.

The song is different from what we have heard from GS so far. The lyrics are right at GS level, not very good to be honest. I probably could have written that lyrics myself. Very simple, just like Magic, Anothers Arms or You Are Always In My head.

Right now, after hearing it once its just to poppy for me i'm really not loving it,(yet?). It's too little Coldplay and too much, something else.

EDIT: It will for sure work great in stadiums.

Cant believe nothing leaked! Mannnn I can't wait any longer!

So confused by people's comments on the song too- DLIBYH, Viva, Charlie Brown? Also it seems no one has been dissapointed by it yet.

also add there Rihanna's we found love and 30 second to mars songs. :D

I really liked the song, so full of energy, and the reaction of chris on this song, wooooow. It was so hard not to record or film anything of it... but chris was literally begging us not so..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

I really liked the song, so full of energy, and the reaction of chris on this song, wooooow. It was so hard not to record or film anything of it... but chris was literally begging us not so..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

Would have been even better if he reminded everyone not to record throughout the song by adding a few modified lyrics.

'Ohh go on and tear me apart!

Please audience do not record this part!'

Would sound great in that falsetto.

The song reminds me a lot of the tune "Itsy Bitsy Spider". It is also reminiscent of "Mary had a Little Lamb", especially in the chorus. But also they kind of ripped off "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".

Overall I'd give the song 3/10. It would be a great song if it was a great song, but it is just not my cup of tea.

It kind of goes dadadadad dda da da da

Instead of da dadadada, da dada

Which is probably why I personally hate it.