✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO it's just confirmed that they did a sound check for this song for tonight... and the Itunes article that posted today said it's an EDM song... and for me I think it's a good direction... sorry, the album is so 2000-2003 Coldplay when there were the best... to put an EDM song on such a SAD album? What's the connection? It will fear all the people that came back after MX... Don't think it would do good for the album sales... Dance singles don't sells albums and we all know it. I'm a little bit sad and worried...

http://i.imgur.com/1w4xgOu.jpg

I hate that acronym so much.

Anyway, judging by the Itunes description and what those who have heard it at the secret gigs, I feel like ASFoS will have some kind of prog house-y feel, like a more laid back Charlie Brown...

I think ETIAW was more EDM, I don't really see it in Charlie Brown. As with all genres anyway, it can be great and breath of fresh air if done right otherwise it just clogs up the charts as the latest fad :P

The Piano hook really interests me the most and people mentioning Charlie Brown and DLIBYH so a mixture of that with Clocks maybe? I really hope they play it tonight, I do think they will :)

I think ETIAW was more EDM, I don't really see it in Charlie Brown. As with all genres anyway, it can be great and breath of fresh air if done right otherwise it just clogs up the charts as the latest fad :P

The Piano hook really interests me the most and people mentioning Charlie Brown and DLIBYH so a mixture of that with Clocks maybe? I really hope they play it tonight, I do think they will :)

Yeah, it was also the most remixed song off MX. As for CB, it has a quite prominent 4-on-the-floor beat and the overal sound is not dissimilar to that of this "epic" kind of progressive house that is quite popular now (think of some Eryc Pridz songs or SHM)