✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

I think real fans, even who listened to it are respectful and thankful.

We wake up early to listen to livestreams, we buy everything, we listen to their interviews, we worry about their personal lives. In my case, I don't go mad when, living in South America, they cancel the tour here without giving any good explanation for the fans. And I still make whoever I can to listen to their music. I myself got them 10 or 11 new fans. I even didn't study as much as I should today just to listen to the broadcast of their shows. To listen to Clocks which I've already listened to a thousand times.

I don't see how listening a song played in a show I couldn't be because I live 2000 km far from makes me a bad person.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will work in their favour anyway. In fact, I can't see a reason why the band wouldn't expect it to. It'll get people buzzing for it. That's probably why they've only played it behind closed doors.

guys don't listen to those who say its found love and poppy shit the song is amazing and 100% not worth listening in bad quality don't make my mistake please i promise you its not magic or pop crap

A non trolly post from you? Didn't see that coming :laugh3:

I think real fans, even who listened to it are respectful and thankful.

We wake up early to listen to livestreams, we buy everything, we listen to their interviews, we worry about their personal lives. In my case, I don't go mad when, living in South America, they cancel the tour here without giving any good explanation for the fans. And I still make whoever I can to listen to their music. I myself got them 10 or 11 new fans. I even didn't study as much as I should today just to listen to the broadcast of their shows. To listen to Clocks which I've already listened to a thousand times.

I don't see how listening a song played in a show I couldn't be because I live 2000 km far from makes me a bad person.

+1, guys it's a Warner problem if the songs leaks, they will not became poor now. Nothing will happen, it's just a surprise spoiled for someone.

Like the song or don't personally, but I'm going to guarantee right now that this will be their most successful song they've ever produced.

Oh yes. I can easily see this being the most successful song of 2014, and I am gonna love it.

It doesn't make you a bad person. Its your decision whether to listen to it or not. The people uploading it are the "bad" people.

I think it's an outrage. They have been working on this song to be the pinnacle of the album and put their trust in the audience to keep it behind closed doors. Even if it does sound like We Found Love, I want to hear it, as every TRUE fan should want to hear it, when it's makers want us to!

So to all of you who are in an uproar about this leaking, I have a question: how many of you have listened to anything leaked from them before? Or was that okay because Chris and the band didn't explicitly say not to?

No, I'm being honest with you.

So to all of you who are in an uproar about this leaking, I have a question: how many of you have listened to anything leaked from them before? Or was that okay because Chris and the band didn't explicitly say not to?

Its not about listening to something that has leaked in the first place. Its about the fact that you recorded it and uploaded it after chris asked you several times not do.

If they don't want you to upload it you just don't do it, its as easy as that.

Its a general thing in life, not just in music.

Jeeezzzz this album had to be pretty good. I haven't heard song yet but I can smell very mainstream poppy sound. I know it's just one song but I hate the fact that this song is gonna be hit and I will hear it everywhere and feel shitty because I'm coldplay fan who hates their hits.

Maybe I'm overreacting, I don't know.