✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

Even if I have not seen the video, I think it would be worth keeping.

It's the first time CP have performed that track (at least in Europe) and I just don't want it to be gone - whatever quality it is. It shouldn't be available before it has been released officially though.

If you have it, please keep it for you until the song is out.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if I have not seen the video, I think it would be worth keeping.

It's the first time CP have performed that track (at least in Europe) and I just don't want it to be gone - whatever quality it is. It shouldn't be available before it has been released officially though.

If you have it, please keep it for you until the song is out.

The OP of the video hasn't deleted from his computer, only deleted off youtube

No links at all guys, please respect the wishes of Chris. I know everyone is eager to hear it including myself but we just have to wait, we may get something new on Monday anyway and we have the hour long Zane Lowe interview too!

The OP of the video hasn't deleted from his computer, only deleted off youtube

of course!

but how do we know if he will upload it a second time?

that's why i think those who have downloaded the video, should keep it.

is it that hard to understand?

of course!

Just ask him to re up it when the time is right. He obviously listens since we all told him to take it down

of course!

Don't worry, i have this 720p video and i can upload it anytime (after the Premiere)

Guys in a few hours the song will be all over the internet. If they really wanted NO LEAK AT ALL they shouldn't have played it. You cannot remove anything on the internet, someone will reupload and spread it all over the net.

Guys in a few hours the song will be all over the internet. If they really wanted NO LEAK AT ALL they shouldn't have played it. You cannot remove anything on the internet, someone will reupload and spread it all over the net.

You're right.

You can tell with the absurd number of "Guest" members listed on the forum that they're all either waiting for the link again or have it already...its a shame but a reality of the internet. All you need is one idiot to ruin it for everyone

I feel a bit weird about fans demanding to hear this song and getting angry when they have to wait a little while longer. What are we talking about, ten days, until the proper studio version? Can we really not be OK with a few lucky people getting a first listen?

All you need is one idiot to ruin it for everyone

Thats what i thought last night when chris was asking us not to record anything. I was pretty sure someone will record it and even worse, upload it somewhere. You can't have 2000 people and not one idiot. It's just physically not possible.

Actually, right now i wish i would have recorded it somehow just for me. I would really love to listen to it again, it was over in a blink of an eye last night. But there is no way i'm holding up my phone, standing in the third row, right in Chris' face after he asked us 3 times not to record anything.