✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

jesus this song will bring more stupid 12 years old, it will be like paradise pt2 i just hope it wont be so mainstrain as you are describing it

Im a fan from AROBTTH days and I love Paradise (im ~ double the age of 12). With that being said, I can do without the 12 year olds, but im not sure paradise has done that. The feeling amongst them is Coldplay are teh ghey.

So to all of you who are in an uproar about this leaking, I have a question: how many of you have listened to anything leaked from them before? Or was that okay because Chris and the band didn't explicitly say not to?

Listening and mass reposting/sharing are 2 different things

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeeezzzz this album had to be pretty good. I haven't heard song yet but I can smell very mainstream poppy sound. I know it's just one song but I hate the fact that this song is gonna be hit and I will hear it everywhere and feel shitty because I'm coldplay fan who hates their hits.

Maybe I'm overreacting, I don't know.

why will you hate it if it will be a hit?

Its not about listening to something that has leaked in the first place. Its about the fact that you recorded it and uploaded it after chris asked you several times not do.

If they don't want you to upload it you just don't do it, its as easy as that.

Its a general thing in life, not just in music.

I just feel like at this point I have seen so much Coldplay material get leaked, including 3 LPs, before their proper release date, while being a Coldplaying member, and I don't seem to recall nearly the amount of outrage over it.

The worst part is people like that twitter dude thinks he's in the right by 'doing it for the desperate fans'. That would be fine if you completely ignore the fact Chris asked not for it to be shared....

I just feel like at this point I have seen so much Coldplay material get leaked, including 3 LPs, before their proper release date, while being a Coldplaying member, and I don't seem to recall nearly the amount of outrage over it.

butthurt and double standards thats why

I guess it's because someone uploaded it even tough they asked us not to do it.

It's not like it appeared suddenly and no one knows where its coming from. People get mad because others disrespected the wish of the band not to record/upload it.

Bottom line is, they could have banned any sort of cameras/phones from entry like they did for the smaller shows in March, if they were that hell bent on not having it leak. Obviously there were gonna be a few people who blew off his request.

Bottom line is, they could have banned any sort of cameras/phones from entry like they did for the smaller shows in March, if they were that hell bent on not having it leak. Obviously there were gonna be a few people who blew off his request.

Because you would think actual fans of Coldplay, the ones who paid to go to the show would respect them enough to follow requests. Thats why it wasn't played at itunes and today for a radio contest. Because fans who went to those gigs were just random contest winners.

Because you would think actual fans of Coldplay, the ones who paid to go to the show would respect them enough to follow requests. Thats why it wasn't played at itunes and today for a radio contest. Because fans who went to those gigs were just random contest winners.

Just because they are "actual fans of Coldplay" doesn't mean they aren't human beings who make decisions on an individual basis that you may or may not agree with morally. To think that people weren't going to record simply because Chris Martin asked them not to is ignoring basic human nature.

True. If it would have been a Top Secret thing, they wouldn't have played it in the first place. They know how the world works these days. Everyone has a device to record stuff.

If you don't want to burn your house down you are not playing around with the lighter.

Awe I did it , I listened . It was like holding a steak in front of a dog , I would have never released it as per chris wishes not would I have taped it but I caved and listened to what someone uploaded ..

CRAP quality .. It's hard to get the true feeling BUT this will be a HUGE song for 2014 , the crap audio really was only like a spoiler I think when we all hear it officially it's gonna be amazing !! This is a number 1 top 40 for weeks for sure .

I guess it's because someone uploaded it even tough they asked us not to do it.

It's not like it appeared suddenly and no one knows where its coming from. People get mad because others disrespected the wish of the band not to record/upload it.

To be fair, a band never asks for their material to be leaked. But I think the point is definitely because he explicitly asked not to this time.

Again, if material leaks (LP or a live song, whatever), I would listen to it. Personally, I wag my tail at those who leak it and mass share it not as those who listen to it.

Just because they are "actual fans of Coldplay" doesn't mean they aren't human beings who make decisions on an individual basis that you may or may not agree with morally. To think that people weren't going to record simply because Chris Martin asked them not to is ignoring basic human nature.

MY human nature is based on respect. Example: if someone I respect asks me to do something WELL WITHIN MY CAPABILITIES I will oblige. If that someone is Chris Martin (who I respect) asks me not to record (which I can do) I wouldn't fucking do it. But thats just me.

And to be clear, recording is one thing, but to put it online is another thing which I don't see relating to human nature.

I want to pay attention to one quote of yours

To think that people weren't going to record simply because Chris Martin asked them not to is ignoring basic human nature.

So, all the other ppl who didn't record were ignoring their human nature? They must be so mentally strong as to fight their human nature eh?

/sarcasm

The point is human nature has nothing to do with it

you guys have to understand that not all the people see and respect chris martin as we do, so you are all making a fuss about something that in two weeks will not matter anymore, just get over it already

+1 yeah, its done. If it leaks, then it leaks. No point in attacking anyone over it.

Boom, done.

The point is, if I were Chris and I see it has leaked on the web when I asked not to, what confidence will I have to share exclusive content with the next concert goers? The point is this is ruining it for ALL the following concert goers who paid to see something once in a lifetime. The ppl who leaked it are selfish and did this at the expense of all those ppl. You think that's something just to ignore and take lightly?