✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh I'm so conflicted. My natural reaction is to listen to it, but I'll feel guilty cause the band didn't want it to be released

My advice: Don't listen to it. I did and now regret it. Its not like its bad, Its great but in a bad mp3 quality it will ruin it. TRUST ME

I personally dont think that its much like ETIWF, I understand some of the beats at time resemble it and the reference to we found love.. but the song sounds nothing like the two .. I cant wait to hear it the right way as what i heard i could barely hear the beautiful piano. I do not think they sang the whole song at the concert either . I cant wait til its a single and hopefully a video .. we all have so much to look forward to in the next month!!! I love the build up to this album ! I also love that I have a community that loves coldplay as much as I do !!

Ok. I listened to it on sound cloud. And I don't feel a bit guilty because I've already seen and heard it live. But I couldn't for the life of me remember how it went, because I was in total shock at being less than 5 feet from the stage. Obviously, it sounds WAY better live than this crappy recording, but now I can remember the melody at least. Just continues to build my excitement for the album and for everyone to hear it!