✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Jenjie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest in peace, me. A Rush of fucking Blood to the Head. I cannot fathom the fact they fucking sound checked it. My life is now perfect.

I so wish they would play it again as I love the live version!

I just tuned in on the radio, my German is quite ok and even though I can't stay for the concert I'll keep an ear on what they are saying for now :)

The question is: Will the radio station broadcast the WHOLE show?
Apparently the radio scheduled it for 2 hours. I doubt the concert lasts more than 2 hours (given that Coldplay's gig are never over 2 hours), so I assume they will play everything but yeah it's also a possibility, that they will play most of the gig but not all of it and then play some other songs or particular snippets from the concert :\

How do we know the radio are streaming it anyway? Sorry I don't speak a word of German.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cause it says on their website and they keep talking about it. "Radiokonzert im Kölner E-Werk" means radio concer in Cologne's E-werk. so it will be streamed

A Rush of Blood soundchecked, holy cow... I would kill to hear that live.

I decided not to listen but it's killing me. The live blog has me feeling nostalgic.

Edit: used kill twice, Coldplay is clearly a case of life and death.

Same here on all accounts :)