✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Jenjie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few thoughts:

I thought 14 songs was ok for an unreleased album. And I would assume yellow and the majority of the unreleased Ghost Stories songs would be in once the album is released and they have a proper tour. This was a promotional show.

I'm disappointed I didn't hear ASFOS but I would hope everyone would obey Chris' wishes. We will hear it soon enough.

I wonder what's the point in keeping ASFOS so hidden, if its their best song, and they seem to know it! But also I wonder, how come they didn't make all the other Ghost Stories songs be as good as ASFOS, it's apparently such a stellar one that it overshadows all others..

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN ...

What did you think of it?

Sounds verry poppy. Definetly some ETIAW in there, it also brought rihanna and 30 secconds to mars to my mind. Sounds weird i know. :D

Sent via Tapatalk

My battery is running low. Gonna safe some now, need food, quick!

Great evening!!

Sent via Tapatalk

Sounds verry poppy. Definetly some ETIAW in there, it also brought rihanna and 30 secconds to mars to my mind. Sounds weird i know. :D

Sent via Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. Get some food before you faint!:)

I wonder what's the point in keeping ASFOS so hidden, if its their best song, and they seem to know it! But also I wonder, how come they didn't make all the other Ghost Stories songs be as good as ASFOS, it's apparently such a stellar one that it overshadows all others..

I'm wondering the same.. it seems they are creating on purpose all this expectation for that song, using some few fans to drive all other ones crazy... probably just to make us suffer still a little more! but the 19th may is close anyway and we will know if it's worth ;)

Inviato dal mio GT-S5839i con Tapatalk 2