✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-May-2014] Beacon Theatre, New York, USA

Jenjie

i tried citibank first - but no luck, damn - that was crazy - congrats to those who got a ticket. I hate this process - wish there could be a fan club or something for diehards like us to pay a fee to have access to tickets like this - there's always a bunch of suits and music execs these things that most shouldn't be - they're there just because it's the hot thing or the latest not necessarily because they like or love the band.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone get standard seats without the citibank card?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got one from the standard pool at about 10:20. This was after I lost a ticket from the Citicard pool because my Citicard expiration date wouldn't update in the mobile app. That ticket was in the same area as the one I ultimately got from the standard pool, in the back of the Orchestra. Both tix were pulled via the mobile app, I had no luck on the website.

my ticketmaster app on phone - kept giving me error - sorry! The service you requested is not available at this time. - over and over, only for coldplay's tickets

It did that for me initially, but then after a few mins. pulled a ticket.

็Have you ever been out of luck anywhere?

Wanna purchase Tokyo tickets for me? :wink3:

I honestly didn't think this would happen! I'm guessing you saw me in the Cologne thread haha! I was so worried and it turns out it was for nothing! I am so happy, words cannot even describe. :)

Hahaha I would, but then I'd feel terrible if I messed up and couldn't get them! Just be quick and use multiple devices.

No luck for me! I kept trying both for standard admission and Chase card member preferred seating. So if anybody has an extra single ticket, think of me!

A quick eBay check shows balcony seats up,for $1500 and an orchestra seat for more than $4200. Criminal.