✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-May-2014] Beacon Theatre, New York, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know - if anyone needs a plus one - I'm in - diehard since parachutes. I live right by beacon theater, and you can totally crash at my place (save hotel fees and such). Let me know - and I can answer any coldplay trivia if my diehard credentials need to be verified.

I honestly didn't think this would happen! I'm guessing you saw me in the Cologne thread haha! I was so worried and it turns out it was for nothing! I am so happy, words cannot even describe. :)

Hahaha I would, but then I'd feel terrible if I messed up and couldn't get them! Just be quick and use multiple devices.

:nod: I saw you in Cologne thread. ha!

Purchasing tickets in Japan is 10000X times harder than Cologne or NYC I think.

Since the Japanese site do allow credit cards outside Japan and their site has no English on it.

I have to convert my name to Katakana and everything must be Japanese. :dozey:

I know - if anyone needs a plus one - I'm in - diehard since parachutes. I live right by beacon theater, and you can totally crash at my place (save hotel fees and such). Let me know - and I can answer any coldplay trivia if my diehard credentials need to be verified.

Intresting... looking for flights and hotels and its costing a lot

Intresting... looking for flights and hotels and its costing a lot

You might want to do what I was going to do if I got a ticket. I was going to get the latest flight possible that still gives me some breathing room (arrival 3 hours-ish before the concert) and the earliest flight back home. So, I'd arrive, take a cab from the airport to the venue, concert, cab back to airport, sleep a bit by the terminal while I wait for my flight, then sleep the rest of the way home.

Yeah Nabil - I just need a ticket to get inside - if you know of anyone that can't make it or what not - let me know, i will pay face value for the ticket. I prefer orchestra or lower balcony - btw, congrats on that pick up - row b in orchestra (which section exactly), and how did you do it - computer, phone or ?

:nod: I saw you in Cologne thread. ha!

Purchasing tickets in Japan is 10000X times harder than Cologne or NYC I think.

Since the Japanese site do allow credit cards outside Japan and their site has no English on it.

I have to convert my name to Katakana and everything must be Japanese. :dozey:

Wow that is hard, where do you live? Good luck! I would also try for Paris or London, you never know :)

Lesson learned: Read Coldplaying the night before to know that Citicards are getting tix and be prepared. Lesson two: Don't forget your wallet at home (only had nonciti number when sales began). Lesson three: After I stop crying, be glad I saw two shows in LA :(

Lesson learned: Read Coldplaying the night before to know that Citicards are getting tix and be prepared. Lesson two: Don't forget your wallet at home (only had nonciti number when sales began). Lesson three: After I stop crying, be glad I saw two shows in LA :(

It's the first 6 digits of your citi card number which you still have to manually enter. Set up your ticketmaster acct so that one citibank card and one american express card is in the account, that should prepare you for most presales.

Not that it helped me today.