LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Short question, even i guess it is anwered a dozen times before:

Is it known at what time Coldplay hits the stage ?

Thx :)

Last I heard, no, but I also heard A-man will let us know (via twitter most likely) as soon as they know.

Does someone know when the hole iHeartRadio thing ends tonight? I mean will it be a 2 hour or 5 hour thing?

It's a good question. You would think they would release the order of the artists, the time it starts and ends etc. It starts at 3:15 AM for me here in Ireland, there's absolutely no way I'm staying up watching those other artists (ehem...Demi Lovato) for 5 hours just to listen to Coldplay for 20 minutes... :angry:

It's a good question. You would think they would release the order of the artists, the time it starts and ends etc. It starts at 3:15 AM for me here in Ireland, there's absolutely no way I'm staying up watching those other artists (ehem...Demi Lovato) for 5 hours just to listen to Coldplay for 20 minutes... :angry:

Well, that would be 4:15 in germany. Gonna take a short sleep and get up at 4 or something. But i need to leave at 8 or so and definitely don't want to watch 3 hours of someone else performing because i will probably just fall asleep and miss coldplay. If this thing lasts 4 hours and coldplay play the last part i could actually miss them… :\

I think they would be mad not to. It'd be a wasted opportunity, but only time will tell.

they will play something new! think positive! ;)

Yep gotta agree.

They will take to the stage in new attire whilst a new instrumental track is played, then kick into some old material and then finish off with the new single.

My thoughts - new single to be played live tonight to start the AHFOD era and create hype , studio version to drop next week!

Guest howyousawtheworld

I actually hope they don't play more than the single. I'd rather listen to an album digesting it in full with no knowledge of the songs. That's why I hope they unexpectedly drop the new album in full rather than the drip drip of new songs here and there. It lessens the wholesome joy and experience of listening to the album first time. One song/single I can take - it worked with Violet Hill and Speed of Sound in the VLV and X&Y releases so it would work comfortably with me this time.

But overall I'm in two minds whether to search out this I Heart Radio performance if it's more than one song. If the album has been mixed and on the verge of release then there won't be much point would there?

I'm getting the escalating feeling that we wont hear anything new today :( all the buildup and the hype have been created by us because we follow the band's news and sightings obsessively but the majority of the people that will watch the festival dont know about the video shoot and the band themselves haven't purposefully given us anything new, no tweets, no news leaks, no nothing. I think we'll just have to wait until october to hear the new single.

Weirdly enough, I have that same feeling. Nut I just don't understand why Coldplay wouldn't play the new single. It'd be a wasted opportunity if they don't.

Or super best case scenario is they play 2 songs and at the end chris says "A head full of dreams is on iTunes now"
Ultra best case scenario, he says that^ and says its free. And along with purchase of the album is a ticket to the concert.

This forum would literally crash if that ever happened (which it obivously won't). lol

Good morning everyone! US Midwesterners should be awake and heading to work by now. West Coast is just waking up

T-minus 13 hours until the festival, although something tells me that Coldplay will go last, since that's how the bigger acts are usually scheduled

Midwest buddies. :heart:

Think this forum would be the saddest place online tonight if Coldplay doesn't debut anything... Please please at least a new intro! They played iHeart last year too, what they just gonna play the same set list with new outfits? Haha

Exactly, they just played at this festival last year. It wouldn't make sense for them to play the same songs just for the sake of it, there has to be a reason, right?

Guest diogo_sg
Think this forum would be the saddest place online tonight if Coldplay doesn't debut anything... Please please at least a new intro! They played iHeart last year too, what they just gonna play the same set list with new outfits? Haha

I think so too. I mean, we've been looking forward for this day for so long now! If they don't play anything new our hearts will break, don't doubt that!