✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

@cp3176

By the way, a huge compliment to you.

A really kind user, so many Thumbs Up you have given so far should be mentioned at least. Therefore, Thumbs Up by myself :nod: :pleased:

Others do receive, but dont give any...

I wish I could give thumbs up on the mobile app because there's many comments I like here......the only 5ish thumbs up I have given is because I happened to be on the website checking my notifications and saw something I liked.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Before a new single is going to drop, i would prefer to get something technical first:

An updated/AHFOD-styled homepage :computer:

Same. I'd like to see the website updated on Monday with a new look as well as an official album announcement. Also drop the video for the new single and announce its official release for Friday. That would be great.

I wish I could give thumbs up on the mobile app because there's many comments I like here......the only 5ish thumbs up I have given is because I happened to be on the website checking my notifications and saw something I liked.

Hmm... wonder when they'll implement that. I use mobile sometimes too and it's frustrating because you don't have that subscribed threads with unread posts... at least I didn't find it on there. Since you use the mobile app, could you please let me know if that subscribed threads with unread posts thing is accessible so I can get it the next time I use the mobile app if it's on there?:P

Hmm... wonder when they'll implement that. I use mobile sometimes too and it's frustrating because you don't have that subscribed threads with unread posts... at least I didn't find it on there. Since you use the mobile app, could you please let me know if that subscribed threads with unread posts thing is accessible so I can get it the next time I use the mobile app if it's on there?[emoji14]

You guys using the Coldplaying app or Tapatalk?

Since you use the mobile app, could you please let me know if that subscribed threads with unread posts thing is accessible so I can get it the next time I use the mobile app if it's on there?:P

Not entirely sure what you are talking about haha.....

Not entirely sure what you are talking about haha.....

In the desktop edition when you click on "Settings" the first thing you see is a list of the threads you've subscribed to with unread posts. I wonder if that's on the phone edition or not.. I tihnk "Latest News" might be the latest threads replied to that include posts you haven't read whether you've subscribed to that thread or not, which might be the closest thing that the phone app has to the desktop edition. I guess that'd be okay with me, since I don't use the phone app a lot anyways, usually only when I'm on the go. When I get back home I just go on the computer again. I guess I could just go to "Latest News" and then find the threads that I've subbed to with unread posts... however I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be a complete list to go off from just because I'm pretty sure that that section doesn't include all the threads with unread posts, just probably the latest ones which doesn't completely make it reliable and is therefore not a complete replacement of the "Subscribed Threads with Unread Posts" box... I'd like to see that box eventually appear in the phone addition, as well as the functionality to like posts... like, I'm pretty sure you'd at least have a function to like posts on the phone app, that's easier to implement than a replying function, no?

however I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be a complete list to go off from just because I'm pretty sure that that section doesn't include all the threads with unread posts, just probably the latest ones which doesn't completely make it reliable and is therefore not a complete replacement of the "Subscribed Threads with Unread Posts" box...

The android version (which I use) shows all threads in the Latest News section, but I have noticed that the apple verison (on the iPad) does not have a complete list....

The android version (which I use) shows all threads in the Latest News section, but I have noticed that the apple verison (on the iPad) does not have a complete list....

Hmm... interesting. I also am using the Android version.

where are your photo enhancing techniques? someone decipher what is written on the white board please..:bomb: it has to be related to the album

12112421_936683996378197_8572077045847056246_n.jpg?oh=1ce1b33eb5327c45bffff865162e19f7&oe=56CECCCB&__gda__=1456179778_cc20eef0494531d6c881b353dadbfc47

Wahhh... some one teach me to photo enhance so I can be the hero:(

EDIT: Well I certainly tried my best to make it more clear... but I still can't pick out anything. Can anyone with keen eyes pick this out??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32545[/ATTACH]

check this for more pics

also, looks like chris is at the michael eavis' 80th birthday party tonight

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Michaels80th?src=hash">#Michaels80th</a>. Chris Martin <a href="http://t.co/QiG1FJYIXO">pic.twitter.com/QiG1FJYIXO</a></p>— Gordon Taylor (@gjt70) <a href="https://twitter.com/gjt70/status/655482613197578240">October 17, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

it's too blurry :bomb: :bomb:

CRjCdYuXAAQEz_3.jpg

Alright I have a deblur program, I used that but before that I did some stujff to try to make it more clear... now whenever I try to deblur it it deblurs a bit but then these stupid lines show up... :(