✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Haha false alarm! I don't listen to Demi Lovato either so of course I thought @HowCouldIForget was referring to Coldplay until I scrolled down. :lol: I will listen to Wildfire, though, just to get a glimpse of Stargate's work.

Wildfire would make sense as the title of a Coldplay song, though. It reminds me of Sparks, Up in Flames, and the lyrics of POC, AROBTTH, Charlie Brown, and True Love. Each refers to sparks, fire, flames, etc...

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What the heck!!!

Demi Lovato seems to love Coldplay, she's stealing Coldplay song titles.

"For You" "Yes" and "Kingdom Come" (obviously similar to "Til' Kingdom Come")... what if that means Wildfire is actually a new Coldplay song?:D

What the heck!!!

Demi Lovato seems to love Coldplay, she's stealing Coldplay song titles.

"For You" "Yes" and "Kingdom Come" (obviously similar to "Til' Kingdom Come")... what if that means Wildfire is actually a new Coldplay song?:D

Somewhat off-topic: Imagine Dragons have a song called Amsterdam and another one called Trouble!

Perhaps Wildfire is a sign of things to come... :D

Somewhat off-topic: Imagine Dragons have a song called Amsterdam and another one called Trouble!

Perhaps Wildfire is a sign of things to come... :D

Yeah every time I search for the lyrics to those (Coldplay) songs, I always get results for Imagine Dragons and I'm like "hey those are not yours!".....I can imagine titles like Trouble being fairly common, but, Amsterdam, really??!

Yeah every time I search for the lyrics to those (Coldplay) songs, I always get results for Imagine Dragons and I'm like "hey those are not yours!".....I can imagine titles like Trouble being fairly common, but, Amsterdam, really??!

I know, right? They are probably at least a bit familiar with Coldplay so I do wonder if those titles were Coldplay-inspired. There's a difference between similarity and copying, though.

^ Not according to Joe Satriani. :D

10 000 posts on an album which has not yet seen the day of light....

On another thought, though:

-1000 posts on Oldplay vs. Newplay, Mylo-bashing and Mylo-basher-bashing

-500 posts of people telling other people they are fed up with the thread going off-topic

:D

And on another note, I read that Kylie Minogue is to release a Christmas album including one song written by Chris Martin ! The song is called Every Day Is Like Christmas. When I read that title, I couldn't help thinking, Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, Amazing Day, Every Day is Christmas, and Every Cheesy Title Is Chris.

And on another note, I read that Kylie Minogue is to release a Christmas album including one song written by Chris Martin ! The song is called Every Day Is Like Christmas. When I read that title, I couldn't help thinking, Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, Amazing Day, Every Day is Christmas, and Every Cheesy Title Is Chris.

Lol that's why I prefer when Coldplay choose short song titles.

It's generally less cheesy