✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys Will is a drummer and it's the studio so it's normal we see a drumset on these photos. It doesn't mean that the electronic drums are gone

I know it doesn't confirm that the drum machines are gone but I believe he'll use them a lot less on AHFOD. Maybe he'll use them for one song or two on the new album.

I think Will has real drums in the studio so he can experiment with rhythms as well as record. He could develop the rhythm of a song on a real drum set and then see how it sounds on the electronic drums (or vice versa). Then, the band can decide on what suits the song best. So, electronic drums aren't necessarily gone.

Can someone explain me what happened?? There's so much to read

A trustworthy source saying the album is done and the first single should be out within a week. :)

Slightly related and unrelated to the thread... as a Demi Lovato fan ( :P ) I was listening to her album that came out yesterday and discovered Stargate produced one of the songs. Much to my surprise, it was not only much less overproduced/ poppy/EDM influenced than many songs on the album, it was also one of the best. Granted, producers don't act the same with every artist but this could be the last song they've worked on released before the single/album is out. :thinking: Some vocal/synth effects on the chorus was all I really noticed which is encouraging. :thumbsup: Let's hope they follow this more minimalist direction for their part on AHFoD.

A trustworthy source saying the album is done and the first single should be out within a week. :)

Slightly related and unrelated to the thread... as a Demi Lovato fan ( :P ) I was listening to her album that came out yesterday and discovered Stargate produced one of the songs. Much to my surprise, it was not only much less overproduced/ poppy/EDM influenced than many songs on the album, it was also one of the best. Granted, producers don't act the same with every artist but this could be the last song they've worked on released before the single/album is out. :thinking: Some vocal/synth effects on the chorus was all I really noticed which is encouraging. :thumbsup: Let's hope they follow this more minimalist direction for their part on AHFoD.

What's the name of the song?

Also Stargate produced some songs on the soundtrack for the movie Home. The production is pretty cool. [emoji2][emoji106]

name of the song or gtfo

just kidding lol .. but i wanna hear the song :D

What's the name of the song?

name of the song or gtfo

just kidding lol .. but i wanna hear the song :D

Wildfire. It's not incredible or anything, but it's pretty good (imo) and I think Stargate did a decent job considering what I've heard about them.

Also Stargate produced some songs on the soundtrack for the movie Home. The production is pretty cool. [emoji2][emoji106]��

Ah, really? hmm :thinking: I'd say there's reason to be slightly optimistic then.

Wildfire. It's not incredible or anything, but it's pretty good (imo) and I think Stargate did a decent job considering what I've heard about them.

Ah, really? hmm :thinking: I'd say there's reason to be slightly optimistic then.

Huh whats your source?The name of the new song is Wildfire!!?