✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exactly, PoC should be somewhere near the beginning of the album near like ETIAW for example... it shouldn't be stuck in between U.F.O. and UiF.

I'm fine with them making songs ft other artists as long as they fit in the right place in the album. :)

Disagree....the instrumental at the end of UFO leads into PoC well, and the drumbeat of PoC carries over to UIF. It's a very literal stripping away of all the armour. Which I think is cool, even if ostensibly UFO and UIF are more sparse.

Have they simply wanted to get my attention, as I am off work from 19.30pm this evening, GMT, until 14.00 on the 27th. And I have a sneaky feeling that the album maybe released on 13.11.15, the day before I go back to work in my next break. I know there are already a lot of big hitters out there that week, but I reckon they may shoot it out that week.

Have they simply wanted to get my attention, as I am off work from 19.30pm this evening, GMT, until 14.00 on the 27th. And I have a sneaky feeling that the album maybe released on 13.11.15, the day before I go back to work in my next break. I know there are already a lot of big hitters out there that week, but I reckon they may shoot it out that week.

Im sure you had hunches of them releasing stuff for about 10+times...maybe you should keep your hunches to yourself.Time will tell.

Im sure you had hunches of them releasing stuff for about 10+times...maybe you should keep your hunches to yourself.Time will tell.

Really? In that case I sincerely hope he doesn't have a gambling addiction, because with those hunches he'd be bankrupt pretty soon.

No offense, but you've been saying things like you know they're fact for a solid month or two now.

It's just me getting way too excited about A Head Full Of Dreams that's all.

You sound really excited ._. Well if u cant control ur excitement maybe u shd find a thread where you can rant and say random stuff instead of posting random dates of release based on your hunches,they may confuse others.

Guest diogo_sg
a thread where you can rant and say random stuff

While I do agree with you and think throwing hunches out of the blue is absolute nonsense, I also think you know this thread well. What you said (and I quoted above) is basically the definition of this thread [emoji5]

You sound really excited ._. Well if u cant control ur excitement maybe u shd find a thread where you can rant and say random stuff instead of posting random dates of release based on your hunches,they may confuse others.

He is actually Chris, just trolling us lol.

Praying for a new single! [emoji51][emoji120]

It seems likely that the new single will come very soon. When exactly? That's the mystery. ;) "A few days" could mean today, next Friday, or anytime in between. We hadn't yet had such encouraging news from a proven reliable source so I think this is really happening!

It seems likely that the new single will come very soon. When exactly? That's the mystery. ;) "A few days" could mean today, next Friday, or anytime in between. We hadn't yet had such encouraging news from a proven reliable source so I think this is really happening!

Whatever the case is, we're sure to see something soon!:D:D:D

So excited!! Can't wait to hear what the new single will sound like...