• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg
[ATTACH]32530[/ATTACH]

Amazon!! I bought it for an 80s party earlier this year. I lost one so this is my 2nd haha. I get compliments every time I wear! At the festival this weekend, I even had a guy ask if he could pay 100 for it.. I was like.. No way man.. I love this hat haha!!

Haha! Thanks! It really is an amazing cap. Maybe I'll get one for me...

But there's something intriguing me: how do you lose a cap?!

Guest diogo_sg
I went floating at the river and I lost it when I went down a small chute/waterfall.. Worst day ever.

Huh. That's unusual. But look at the bright side: it's a funny story to tell (kinda).

Guest diogo_sg
Just got an email saying it's coming on the 21st. A delay in shipping! On the good side, it's the day Marty got it!!! :laugh4:

Coincidence? Or not... :thinking:

Just got an email saying it's coming on the 21st. A delay in shipping! On the good side, it's the day Marty got it!!! :laugh4:

Maybe for all orders scheduled to arrive on the 21st, they'll throw in a free vinyl copy of A Head Full of Dreams with a big sticker on the sleeve saying "Including Coldplay's new single, The Ballad of Marty McFly!"

They should later make a compilation album of GS and AHFOD unreleased songs and call it "Night And Day"

:nod:

I will forever hold out hope that after the guys officially retire, they'll re-release each album as a double album with the second disc comprised entirely of unreleased songs.

Each of these second discs will have a title that branches off or is the opposite of the original. E.g. Parachutes / Liferafts; X&Y / DNA; Viva la Vida / Memento Mori, etc. And if we're getting really fancy and have a lot of material to work with, the guys could even craft the "anti-album" to either:

1) Tell the story of the album backwards

2) Mirror the story the album tells, just with different songs or alternate versions of the current "canon" songs

3) Tell a story that's the opposite of the one on the proper album. E.g. a love-centered album would be balanced with an album about revenge

I have lots of ideas. Give me a call, Coldplay's PR manager; we can talk. :awesome:

:nod:

I will forever hold out hope that after the guys officially retire, they'll re-release each album as a double album with the second disc comprised entirely of unreleased songs.

Each of these second discs will have a title that branches off or is the opposite of the original. E.g. Parachutes / Liferafts; X&Y / DNA; Viva la Vida / Memento Mori, etc. And if we're getting really fancy and have a lot of material to work with, the guys could even craft the "anti-album" to either:

1) Tell the story of the album backwards

2) Mirror the story the album tells, just with different songs or alternate versions of the current "canon" songs

3) Tell a story that's the opposite of the one on the proper album. E.g. a love-centered album would be balanced with an album about revenge

I have lots of ideas. Give me a call, Coldplay's PR manager; we can talk. :awesome:

I really hope Coldplay is listening....