✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So now we just wait for a single and announcement. :D I new light has found its way into my heart. I really was starting to get tired for a while there....

Still, this Lee Thompson guy could be totally full of it when he is saying a new single will drop imminently. Hell, the band could just put up posters and teasers and then surprise drop the album on the fourth sans single.

So now we just wait for a single and announcement. :D I new light has found its way into my heart. I really was starting to get tired for a while there....

Still, this Lee Thompson guy could be totally full of it when he is saying a new single will drop imminently. Hell, the band could just put up posters and teasers and then surprise drop the album on the fourth sans single.

yep! don't rely on the single news, but the album news looks solid.

This and the ad in the metro fits perfectly with Chris description of the album as the culmination of a journey (the previous 6 albums).

The artwork is trying to convey that everything is connected but at the same time it forms something new in its own right.

Coldplay puts so much thought into every single one of their albums. Even if you don't like MX, you have to admit is was one of the more creative eras.