✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well adele's release has been a wildcard and there was an article about that a week ago (and we didn't notice)! it is interesting how they predicted dec. 4th for a major release, possibly coldplay.

FOUR WILD CARDSBeyoncé, Rihanna, Kanye, Coldplay and Navigating Q4

How do the expected Q4 releases from Columbia’s Beyoncé (whose previous album bowed with 618k on 12/15/13), Roc Nation’s Rihanna (238k, 11/25/12), Def Jam’s Kanye West (327k, 6/23/13) and Parlophone’s Coldplay (383k, 5/25/14), all with release dates TBD, fit into the picture? Beyoncé will debut at #1 no matter when her album drops, apart from 11/20; otherwise, Adele is a heavy favorite to hold the top spot through the rest of the year. There appear to be two or three windows—Dec. 4, 11 and possibly the 18th—and the prognosticators believe a first week of 300k could knock Adele off the top perch.

Considering their respective sales histories, Beyoncé and Coldplay have shown they can hit or surpass the magic number, while Rihanna’s previous five releases have averaged just under 200k, and Kanye’s track record is too erratic to make a call one way or the other. If Beyoncé’s album makes it this year, it will almost certainly crush the others, while Coldplay would outperform Rihanna and Kanye. And although Kanye is not hot record-wise, he should still outsell Rihanna, whose forthcoming album has no vibe yet. It’s also worth noting that there’s a Tidal connection to all four releases. The three solo artists and Chris Martin were all at the launch and all have business and personal relationships with Jay Z.

Rights holders, meanwhile, shudder to think of how Tidal’s involvement could have a dramatic negative impact on the worldwide sales of any of those four releases. Tidal has still not paid licensing fees to the major rights holders, but because of Jay Z’s personal relationships he’s drawn a pass for now. No major rights holder wants to take the heat for shutting Tidal down because of the different artists’ involvement—and all assume this situation will resolve with either the service’s closure or its sale to a deeper pocket.

x

and this tweet from the band that met coldplay and took pics with will and jonny some weeks ago.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/coldplay?src=hash">#coldplay</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AHeadFullOfDreams?src=hash">#AHeadFullOfDreams</a> 4th December wow I'm excited!!!</p>— THE BLINK (@TheBliink) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheBliink/status/657881130948034560">October 24, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

UXCnEte.jpg

The artwork seemingly borrows from a pattern also known as 'The Flower of Life' or 'The Seed of Life'.

or y'know, what the_escapist said earlier

Sure wish I knew that before I went ahead and photoshopped my own avatar from scratch. 19 circles are shockingly hard to line up properly!

ps, not making any sort of cries of plagiarism. Just calling it as I see.

It seems to me that Adele's upcoming album release is making the entire music world Shiver and it is all they Talk about.

But I don't understand why Coldplay would follow the behaviour like, for example, Justin Bieber (changing his album release date).

I am not a Scientist, but if they make an album with a similar quality to Ghost Stories they can be a bit in Trouble with their album sales.

But if they make an album with similar quality to A Rush of Blood to the Head then I would say: Don't Panic, everything is not Lost!

Then for Adele it Hurts like Heaven and all her dreams will go Up in Flames and it doens't matter whether her album is called 19, 21, 25, 27 or 42 for all I care.

The Hardest Part will be that they must do their Magic and let their fans experience Paradise with the new songs.

In My Place I will be anxiously waiting for A Head Full of Dreams looking at the Clocks while time passes by.

Waiting till Midnight to see A Sky Full of Stars and then go to bed.

Then the next day waiting for the moment that God put a Smile Upon Your Face because the AHFOD is finally here!

You're awesome!!

Someone with twitter tweet Rik about this- actually everyone with a twitter bombard him- Maybe he'll say something?

Yes, lets harass the one guy who's actually been helping us the whole time and not wait the 5 weeks.

/s

Do as you wish, but he won't talk anyways

Fueling the fire, not sure if posted. This, from the same person who posted the tweet about that poster in the London tube system

What's all this I'm hearing about a Coldplay single dropping imminently...?