LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gai, i meant to quote you, not edit you sorry, I fixed it, oopsy

haha! no worries christa. i edited the post and was like, did i just write that?! then figured and changed it later. lol

we are all hyper now, and for once with good reason!

So the Flower of Life is what that is.... and it apparently is a big deal. I can't wait to hear chris talk about this thing :D HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Oh man. Apparently the circle of life explains everything in the universe--everything is connected. Take this video with a grain of salt, but I found this on youtube. Super bizarre pseudo science spiritual stuff. Totally something Chris could jump onto. Still interesting though

[video=youtube;Ss1ajWeY_wc]

So the Flower of Life is what that is.... and it apparently is a big deal. I can't wait to hear chris talk about this thing :D HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Oh man. Apparently the circle of life explains everything in the universe--everything is connected. Take this video with a grain of salt, but I found this on youtube. Super bizarre pseudo science spiritual stuff. Totally something Chris could jump onto. Still interesting though

Awesome find!

Interesting! I could see this as being the artwork given what we know already and some more info from this video!

The Flower of Life is the modern name given to a geometrical figure composed of multiple evenly-spaced, overlapping circles, that are arranged so that they form a flower-like pattern with a sixfold symmetry like a hexagon. The center of each circle is on the circumference of six surrounding circles of the same diameter.

It is considered by some to be a symbol of sacred geometry, said to contain ancient, religious value depicting the fundamental forms of space and time. In this sense, it is a visual expression of the connections life weaves through all sentient beings, believed to contain a type of Akashic Record of basic information of all living things.

There are many spiritual beliefs associated with the Flower of Life; for example, depictions of the five Platonic Solids are found within the symbol of Metatron's Cube, which may be derived from the Flower of Life pattern. These platonic solids are geometrical forms which are said to act as a template from which all life springs.

Another notable example of that which may be derived from the Flower of Life is the Tree of Life. This has been an important symbol of sacred geometry for many people from various religious backgrounds. Particularly, the teachings of the Kabbalah have dealt intricately with the Tree of Life.

oh man, i can see the Illuminati cries already :laugh3:

The Flower of Life is the modern name given to a geometrical figure composed of multiple evenly-spaced, overlapping circles, that are arranged so that they form a flower-like pattern with a sixfold symmetry like a hexagon. The center of each circle is on the circumference of six surrounding circles of the same diameter.

It is considered by some to be a symbol of sacred geometry, said to contain ancient, religious value depicting the fundamental forms of space and time. In this sense, it is a visual expression of the connections life weaves through all sentient beings, believed to contain a type of Akashic Record of basic information of all living things.

There are many spiritual beliefs associated with the Flower of Life; for example, depictions of the five Platonic Solids are found within the symbol of Metatron's Cube, which may be derived from the Flower of Life pattern. These platonic solids are geometrical forms which are said to act as a template from which all life springs.

Another notable example of that which may be derived from the Flower of Life is the Tree of Life. This has been an important symbol of sacred geometry for many people from various religious backgrounds. Particularly, the teachings of the Kabbalah have dealt intricately with the Tree of Life.

Would this connect to indiam culture/beliefs in any way?

Haha wow that "Spirit Science" video was a whole bunch of bullshit. :laugh3: It's interesting, though, to see the esoteric meaning behind that sign. If it's going to be the cover for AHFOD that'll be amazing. It looks really good, especially combined with a completely black background. Reminds me a bit of X&Y.