✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right now what I'm thinking is that we'll keeping seeing more of these posters found around London (the UK? Europe? the World?) throughout the weekend into next week and then we'll get an announcement next Friday. Don't think the band's intention was for one poster to be found at a random station and then drop a single hah.

Right now what I'm thinking is that we'll keeping seeing more of these posters found around London (the UK? Europe? the World?) throughout the weekend into next week and then we'll get an announcement next Friday. Don't think the band's intention was for one poster to be found at a random station and then drop a single hah.

Yes. Odds are that the new single will be released next Friday.

Do you guys think that the cover and the coldplay timeline indicates that maybe AHFOD will be a fuse of everything they've done???

Even before today, I personally thought LP7 might possibly touch upon each of their previous albums.

A bit of a tangent, but I thought they said the timeline wouldn't have any bearing on LP7...?

Even before today, I personally thought LP7 might possibly touch upon each of their previous albums.

That was what Chris implied when he talked about the album with Zane Lowe. Personally, I think it is going to be another album (very much alike Mylo Xyloto). It will be for each person to determine if such an album indeed touches on the previous albums.

I'm reserving my celebrations until at least another source/ person confirms the poster / ad...

You may be playing this way smarter than the rest of us. I was even hesitant to post it in the facts thread, but the hype is too real.

Also, I'm not seeing this 'updated artwork on their (coldplay's) site....?

or did he mean the new/now old Coldplay.com theme?

I think he referred to the likeliness of the poster with the design you get when you visit for the first time the timeline. Christa posted the actual picture a couple of pages ago.

Has it been confirmed that the Flower of Life will be featured on the album cover?

Depends on what you mean by confirmed. I personally don't call things confirmed until someone directly related to the band say something explicitly.

So by that definition, no, its not confirmed.

I think he referred to the likeliness of the poster with the design you get when you visit for the first time the timeline. Christa posted the actual picture a couple of pages ago.

Ahh, I figured, thanks!

Yeah I don't see it. Losing hope...

See above

I was struggling through homework and when I finally finished I checked Twitter and I was genuinely surprised and ecstatic. December 4 who would have thought? (Honestly too close to the holidays for my taste, but I guess it's the band's early present for us all). I had seriously thought they wouldn't release until like next year, but I AM SO GLAD I WAS WRONG

Holy shit. I wanted to think it was a lie until I saw the 'evidence' and...wow. This may be the first rumor I actually believe because wowowowowow. Wow!

Icanonlygetsoerect.gif

The hype surrounding Fallout 4 is getting to be too much as is, so if this winds up being true I honestly don't know how I

JC does have a point though- how is it that there's only one picture of this poster... I mean if any of y'all have been to anywhere in England and gone via the underground- stations are never empty and the places where all the ads are placed are near to where people get on the trains are. Weird.