✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

So the Coldplay album coming out on December 4th?

Why wait all this time and then release it when Adele releases hers or couple of weeks after. Shame, it won't knock Adele off number one spot, her hype is overblown. Should wait till January.

Our of all the artists it could be who chart well, I can't help but think Adele is one of the best. Better her than Lil Wayne or Iggy Azalea. :nod: Besides, I think it's great they'll have to work hard for that spot. The music is going to have to be amazing- another GS won't get them #1 and that's how it should be. :thinking:

If anything, it makes me think they're not as influenced by Universal after all. This has to be the band's decision to release it so close and that's respectable.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are there any implications for Amazing Day if Chris was wearing a shirt with the album logo? It seems unlikely to me he'd break it out for just a one-off festival song. :thinking: idk

That's a good point, but I think it's still a possibility that it was just a global citizen exclusive because they worse AHFOD outfits during the iHeartRadio as well. They were wearing new attire again to generate hype, not necessarily to represent that Amazing Day was part of the album.

If they didn't wear AHFOD attire during the iHeart and then they wore it at the GC festival, then it would have been an increased probability that Amazing Day is part of the upcoming Coldplay album.

That's a good point, but I think it's still a possibility that it was just a global citizen exclusive because they worse AHFOD outfits during the iHeartRadio as well. They were wearing new attire again to generate hype, not necessarily to represent that Amazing Day was part of the album.

If they didn't wear AHFOD attire during the iHeart and then they wore it at the GC festival, then it would have been an increased probability that Amazing Day is part of the upcoming Coldplay album.

I think Rik confirmed that it was indeed on the album.

Finallyyyyyyyyy, I'm a believer this is a tease for the album too, too many coincidences in design. Colors, it was on Chris's shirt, it's related to India, Dec 4 had been rumored for a while, and Chris's shirt "the snow falling" or that, can't believe that's almost only a month away already.. Looking forward to official news

Guest diogo_sg

Is December 4th confirmed somehow?!

I turned on my phone and got 99+ notifications just from this single thread (instantly though something had been released). Checked Instagram, nothing. Checked Twitter, nothing. Check Coldplaying and Atlas Project Twitter, BAM! Possible new artwork, which, in my opinion, is definitely related to the new album (not the cover, but related). Chris had the same drawing on is shirt at the GCF, the Timeline's colours are the exact same and the font is the same as well. People, December 4th!!!!

PS: I don't have time to read the posts (school [emoji24]), so if someone could make a summary of what has been said (if it is worth the time), I'd be extremely grateful. Thank you so much.

PPS: I think the artwork is just for the first single, which will probably be about life and overcoming challenges (I think). It's too simplistic for an album cover and I doubt the boys would give it away just like that.

Is December 4th confirmed somehow?!

I turned on my phone and got 99+ notifications just from this single thread (instantly though something had been released). Checked Instagram, nothing. Checked Twitter, nothing. Check Coldplaying and Atlas Project Twitter, BAM! Possible new artwork, which, in my opinion, is definitely related to the new album (not the cover, but related). Chris had the same drawing on is shirt at the GCF, the Timeline's colours are the exact same and the font is the same as well. People, December 4th!!!!

PPS: I think the artwork is just for the first single, which will probably be about life and overcoming challenges (I think). It's too simplistic for an album cover and I doubt the boys would give it away just like that.

I agree with all of this.

Guest diogo_sg
Actually, who is the one who put up this poster.It may not be from the band, just some troll?

I've already thought of that too, but it seems unlikely.