✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

The guy who first posted the photo of the poster in Waterloo said that the single was coming out either this Friday or the next. Seeing as it's not this Friday, I'm going to bet that the new single will be out next Friday.

He wasn't joking about the poster being "100% legit".

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so this from the original poster:

Lee Thompson ‏@leethommo

That sounded suspiciously like Chis Evans was hinting that Coldplay are live on TFI next Friday, didn't it?!?

if so, it is highly probable they'll release the song next week. anyone else listening to chris evans?

Lee Thompson ‏@leethommo

That sounded suspiciously like Chis Evans was hinting that Coldplay are live on TFI next Friday, didn't it?!?

if so, it is highly probable they'll release the song next week. anyone else listening to chris evans?

WHYY what he say ?

Lee Thompson ‏@leethommo

He (Chris Evans)has a show on channel 4 in England called TFI Friday... I contacted the original poster bout what Chris Evans said

this is his reply

He (Chris Evans)has a show on channel 4 in England called TFI Friday... I contacted the original poster bout what Chris Evans said
this is his reply

'There's a surprise on nxt week's show that we can't talk about yet as it's a secret. One of the biggest bands in the world'

sounds promising!

'There's a surprise on nxt week's show that we can't talk about yet as it's a secret. One of the biggest bands in the world'

sounds promising!

If its a surprise then I'm 100% sure this is Coldplay - there are other massive bands who it could be....U2...Mumford but no need for it to be a 'surprise'... exciting

5sos are on TFI next week.... I really hope he wasn't talking about them...

since you already know, doesn't fall under the "secret" category. also, looks like they have multiple artists on one show. make this happen coldplay!

Oh, Rik... replying to our own ov3la's tweet. "That's a cool picture" indeed! He knows something!! :D

That gif he posted is pretty cool, I immediately see the connection with the iHeartRadio festival visuals from behind the band. I'm just so glad we are getting some cryptic teasing!

Single sometime next week, methinks here's why:

Adele did the ad on the xfactor on the 17th of this month and said nothing until the 21st...Methinks Coldplay do tease on Friday, let that sink in with fans (more talking,more hype, more sales) announce on monday with teaser and art... Have single come out streaming and stuff on Friday with short instagram or vine clips for the days leading up... more