✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Friday, ill post the recording here after

Thank you! :)

Similar to what @atlas2000 said, unless the mystery artist turns out to be someone else, I'd say more teasing will come in the next week. No matter when the single becomes available on YouTube, its official release will probably be next Friday in time for its live debut and exactly four weeks before the album is released.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, I guess it's time that I tell you all about something that happened yesterday... it's nowhere near as secretive as what happened after Chris' appearance in New York on September 24, but I suppose it is similar.

As some of you may know, Chris has been in Los Angeles. He spoke yesterday at UCLA's Neurosurgery Visionary Ball. UCLA happens to be where a relative of mine works. She attended the event and managed to track down Chris a little while afterwards. She is more of a casual Coldplay fan, but she still enjoys their music. Anyways, she figured that even though Coldplay are not her favorite band in the world, she would still try to get an autograph. She casually asked him if a new Coldplay song or album is coming soon. Now remember she is only a casual fan, so she isn't quite aware of all the drama in the fanbase over the lack of news. :D Chris winked and replied, "Don't worry, you won't have to wait too long. I hope you enjoy our new album when you do get to hear it!" :happy2:

So, I guess it's time that I tell you all about something that happened yesterday... it's nowhere near as secretive as what happened after Chris' appearance in New York on September 24, but I suppose it is similar.

As some of you may know, Chris has been in Los Angeles. He spoke yesterday at UCLA's Neurosurgery Visionary Ball. UCLA happens to be where a relative of mine works. She attended the event and managed to track down Chris a little while afterwards. She is more of a casual Coldplay fan, but she still enjoys their music. Anyways, she figured that even though Coldplay are not her favorite band in the world, she would still try to get an autograph. She casually asked him if a new Coldplay song or album is coming soon. Now remember she is only a casual fan, so she isn't quite aware of all the drama in the fanbase over the lack of news. :D Chris winked and replied, "Don't worry, you won't have to wait too long. I hope you enjoy our new album when you do get to hear it!" :happy2:

Cool! [emoji2][emoji106] thanks for telling us.

As some of you may know, Chris has been in Los Angeles. He spoke yesterday at UCLA's Neurosurgery Visionary Ball. UCLA happens to be where a relative of mine works. She attended the event and managed to track down Chris a little while afterwards. She is more of a casual Coldplay fan, but she still enjoys their music. Anyways, she figured that even though Coldplay are not her favorite band in the world, she would still try to get an autograph. She casually asked him if a new Coldplay song or album is coming soon. Now remember she is only a casual fan, so she isn't quite aware of all the drama in the fanbase over the lack of news. Chris winked and replied, "Don't worry, you won't have to wait too long. I hope you enjoy our new album when you do get to hear it!"

I love it when casual fans are just like: "You're cool dude. I liked Yellow a lot. Got any new stuff?" and everyone else is flippin' their shit LMAO

I wonder what the underlying theme of this album is going to be. The poster and the title tells me that it's going to be a U2-esque "let's go save the world and help the suffering" kind of thing. It could also be about how everyone is connected politically, socially and culturally based on all of those interlocking loops in the poster. It could be about childish naivety versus mature consciousness or just an appreciation for the littler things in life. Maybe it's about fictional worlds and how the human mind can go on tangents. Just speculating.

Guest diogo_sg

Thanks for sharing [emoji1]

Awesome!

I wonder what the underlying theme of this album is going to be. The poster and the title tells me that it's going to be a U2-esque "let's go save the world and help the suffering" kind of thing. It could also be about how everyone is connected politically, socially and culturally based on all of those interlocking loops in the poster. It could be about childish naivety versus mature consciousness or just an appreciation for the littler things in life. Maybe it's about fictional worlds and how the human mind can go on tangents. Just speculating.

Ever since I first heard Amazing Day, I've felt like the album's themes are going to be a little like U2's Beautiful Day. I am especially reminded of the line in Beautiful Day "After the flood all the colors came out." That part of the song relates a lot to how AHFOD is supposed to be the bright, colorful day after GS's dark night. The whole song is about someone who has lost it all yet goes on living because of the joy of being alive. I have a feeling AHFOD as a whole will have a similar theme.

for me

1- Viva la Vida

2- A Rush of Blood to The Head

3- Ghost Stories

4- A Head Full of Dreams ( if it's confirmed )

5- Parachutes

6- X&Y

7- Mylo Xyloto

For me:

1- Ghost Stories

2- Mylo Xyloto

3- Parachutes

4- X&Y

5- Viva La Vida

6- AROBTTH

Still waiting for the AHFOD.. might be on the top spot! ❤

I love it when casual fans are just like: "You're cool dude. I liked Yellow a lot. Got any new stuff?" and everyone else is flippin' their shit LMAO

I lost my shit after hearing details of the first single. Haha. This story was cool too though. [emoji23]

Has anyone noticed how the heart/ text from the beginning of the True Love video is similar to this artwork?

You mean the 'anything is possible' text? Wasn't that at the end? And yes, someone did mention already.

correction, the same font showed up in the beginning, so you're not wrong.

You mean the 'anything is possible' text? Wasn't that at the end? And yes, someone did mention already.

correction, the same font showed up in the beginning, so you're not wrong.

Seems like they had the theme for AHFOD planned out towards the end of the GS era.

Seems like they had the theme for AHFOD planned out towards the end of the GS era.

Agreed. If you consider both the True Love video and the fact that AHFOD was revealed exactly a year prior to its release, I think a whole lot was planned more than a year ahead of time.

In 2007, they posted a weird video where Chris' hands spelled out "Viva" so this kind of planning ahead is nothing new.

If it's what I'm thinking of, it was the entire band spelling out the title with their hands. I wasn't a fan then but I'm pretty sure it was close to the actual album announcement.

For those of you still doubting the validity of the poster and whether or not the date is for a single/announcement/album/etc., Billboard has a source that would not confirm or deny a connection to the poster but did affirm an album release before the end of the year.

X

I thought you guys might like this. My response to Adele on Tumblr.

http://lobotomybaby.tumblr.com/post/132251183003/wellingtoncurseboo-adele-1d

On this Adele note.. I haven't really shared music of mine here, but it's time. In an effort to cause internet chaos/cool hype (obviously I failed) I took the tune and made it into what I describe as a more dramatic, groovy version of the song.. I guess along the lines of "Miracles".. So if you're an Adele fan, or curious you can check it out, get it here https://goo.gl/mvkuXS And if you really dig it, just share it, see if it catches any little spark out on the web. That be kinda crazy, doubt it tho.