✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still wonder why would one poster randomly appear like that, just at some random underground station... Just a symbol with date below it. Meanwhile still no actual words said or written. :D

Something interesting is about to happen probably very soon, because that was the first actual step of teasing by them. Until now fans created the tease by themselves.

The Flower of Life is the modern name given to a geometrical figure composed of multiple evenly-spaced, overlapping circles, that are arranged so that they form a flower-like pattern with a sixfold symmetry like a hexagon. The center of each circle is on the circumference of six surrounding circles of the same diameter.

It is considered by some to be a symbol of sacred geometry, said to contain ancient, religious value depicting the fundamental forms of space and time. In this sense, it is a visual expression of the connections life weaves through all sentient beings, believed to contain a type of Akashic Record of basic information of all living things.

There are many spiritual beliefs associated with the Flower of Life; for example, depictions of the five Platonic Solids are found within the symbol of Metatron's Cube, which may be derived from the Flower of Life pattern. These platonic solids are geometrical forms which are said to act as a template from which all life springs.

Another notable example of that which may be derived from the Flower of Life is the Tree of Life. This has been an important symbol of sacred geometry for many people from various religious backgrounds. Particularly, the teachings of the Kabbalah have dealt intricately with the Tree of Life.

Akashic Record huh~ ? Thanks for the info, very interesting, the universal synchronization (it might be called Coincidental Surprise when we are not aware of such syn.) is that I just bought a set of drawing "toy" to a 2 years' old for this kind of Circle (O) symmetrical drawing (the key is, as long as the pen follows the inner figure - any type, while the trace of this moving inner figure follows the circle, the output, is always a circle oriented Symmetrical figure:) - it can create infinite figures, this app; could be sth. very close :) https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/swirly-fun-addictive-symmetrical/id943328024?mt=8 ) recently, and today I happened to hear Clocks again in the shopping mall - how lovely :) There has been more with astro. too~ Congratulaitons for the waiting, co. families ~

I know some scientists in Physics/Geometry happen to discover some patterns/laws of the universe lying in very commonly seen objects, which may also indicate simple spiritual messages (as in how science and Buddhism meet etc.), or at least, easily comprehended psychological/mental patterns. It seems a nice continuous development/transition from O theme of the last album towards awareness/enlightment in a newer/broader level...

Exciting :)

Guest diogo_sg
Summary would be on coldplaying.com main site I would think. But in the mean time...

roughly 12 hours ago maybe, a music editor on Twitter posted a poster inthe London Underground around Waterloo station which looked a lot like something that would be for Coldplay. It was similar in terms of style font and colour it also had a date, December 4, on it which would be a date to pencil in as a release date of some sort.

Thanks, man!

Coldplayzone is reporting the new single release for today.

Should we trust that info?

PS: I think that artwork resembles Muse's The 2nd Law cover (only the colours on the black background).

PS: I think that artwork resembles Muse's The 2nd Law cover (only the colours on the black background).

there already is some kick back online about a bring me the horizon album cover.

tumblr_miyaa8uzCT1qbwjzbo1_1362088593_cover.jpg

i still feel like this may not be the AHFOD cover. too easily given away as someone already suggested. maybe more of a teaser. hey peeps over the pond, keep a lookout for AHFOD-ey teaser posters. more have to pop up sometime!

Thanks, man!

Should we trust that info?

Many bands are coming out with colourful bombastic album themes... Have you seen ZEDD and Avicii's recent album covers?? I love all of it though.

Perhaps Waterloo Station or the London Underground could be mentioned in a song....or perhaps a site of a future music video

I think too, the name of the station or the history of the station could have connections in album theme or songs...it seems sth. underground will outgrow to the ground/horizons soon...

Guest diogo_sg
i still feel like this may not be the AHFOD cover. too easily given away as someone already suggested. maybe more of a teaser. hey peeps over the pond, keep a lookout for AHFOD-ey teaser posters. more have to pop up sometime!

I think that someone was me [emoji4]

I agree with you. Maybe this album will be like MX, where each song has a symbol of its own. This could be a song related to life (like I said on a previous post), the next one will be about other theme and will have a related symbol, etc.

EDIT: what if they're gonna put posters on underground stations around the world, all of them with a different song-symbol? That would be so awesome!

there already is some kick back online about a bring me the horizon album cover.

tumblr_miyaa8uzCT1qbwjzbo1_1362088593_cover.jpg

Many bands are coming out with colourful bombastic album themes... Have you seen ZEDD and Avicii's recent album covers?? I love all of it though.

That's why I feel like this isn't the album cover. There are far too many similar covers out there.

Finally!! Some news that is more than just a rumour and a concrete day to look forward to. :)

But so far it's only that 1 poster in the underground and nothing new is discovered yet?

My hope is still up that this is just the beginning of some exciting teasing journey and we will get more of that soon.

I'm going away for the weekend, so I won't be able to follow it all up. :(

OMG, crossing my fingers that there will be wifi in the place where I'm staying so I can take a look at this site from time to time...

How did you know, may I ask?

I had already mentally prepared myself for an early 2016 release. :bomb:.specially after Will's reply to a fan yesterday about how they are still working on the album. It also sounded plausible with the expected uplifting theme of the album that it wouldn't be released at a gloomy time of the year!! oh well...

I work in music industry and kept my ears open for it haha ;)

Guest diogo_sg
Someone asked Matt outside the Bakery and he confirmed it. But nothing official yet.

Thanks [emoji4]

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

^ I believe so, yes.

Ahhhhh this is my favorite time of the Coldplay album release cycle. And the great thing about being a Coldplay fan is that we have eyes literally all over the world to watch out for clues like this :wacky:

I'm going to agree with a few other posters here and say that this might be the first "teaser" that is indicative of one song off the album (like how each song in the MX era got its own symbol). We'll have to wait and see what appears over the next couple of days/weeks, but I'm willing to bet there's going to be more reveals like this.

Guest diogo_sg
^ I believe so, yes.

Ahhhhh this is my favorite time of the Coldplay album release cycle. And the great thing about being a Coldplay fan is that we have eyes literally all over the world to watch out for clues like this :wacky:

I'm going to agree with a few other posters here and say that this might be the first "teaser" that is indicative of one song off the album (like how each song in the MX era got its own symbol). We'll have to wait and see what appears over the next couple of days/weeks, but I'm willing to bet there's going to be more reveals like this.

Everything you said --> I agree

1. The color palette matches the one on the website.

2. The font is from True Love

3. Rik tweeted back something in the similar vein, not disproving the rumor

4. The pattern is from Chris's t-shirt

5. Little known bands (or their fans) are beginning to jump on the bandwagon whining that Coldplay ripped off their design

I'd say pretty much confirmed.

Thanks. The font from True Love is the same as the GS era, right? So these two eras will probably have the same font.