✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Well, guess what. I was going to post a reply with about 40 quotes or so, turns out that was a major waste of time. The first time I tried to preview my post, I was around ~250 characters above the limit (that's right, I had so many quotes I broke the limit). Then, once I cut some quotes to put in another post, it said that I had 149 images (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and the max was 90. Holy crap LOL

Well, since I am not going to waste my time removing every single quote and figuring out how much images are in each post etc. when it's ~12:25AM where I am right know and I've gotta get up super early tomorrow, all I got to say is that this is so freaking exciting. I saw the pics with the new poster in both 2 locations, I heard the news on the new single being released sometime this week, I heard it all. And I am so freaking excited. My opinion on Dec 4. is that it's the release for the album. Why would they put up posters for just a lead single coming in the next month? That wouldn't make any sense. They've got to be almost done the VR vid sometime around now and as others have said usually they release a lead single ~1 month before the album so it'd make sense.

TLDR, I've read the past 20 pages of hype (and ended up wasting around 2 hours of my time in the process, quoting, copy+pasting for nothing) but it was worth it.

That being said, I am definetely off here for the night. Again it's so late where I am right now and I gotta get up early tmrw to go back to my city where I live (I travelled to a big city for just a little trip) and I kept my eye out for anything AHFOD related since that's what you all said to anyone who's in a big city ATM. I may have came across something AHFOD related but I'm 95% sure it isn't. :)

Anyway's good night everyone, and have a sweet Head Full Of Dreams!!!!:D:D:D

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

waterloo, baker street,...I think it would be an cool idea, if we follow the tube station (subway) where the poster is seen by the sequence, like using a pen drawing, linking two adjacent stations on the tube map (within London or not?), would it create a figure, symbolize sth. interesting...hehe :) like constellations/astrological signs in the universe ?

Ever since I first heard Amazing Day, I've felt like the album's themes are going to be a little like U2's Beautiful Day. I am especially reminded of the line in Beautiful Day "After the flood all the colors came out." That part of the song relates a lot to how AHFOD is supposed to be the bright, colorful day after GS's dark night. The whole song is about someone who has lost it all yet goes on living because of the joy of being alive. I have a feeling AHFOD as a whole will have a similar theme.

True true. Most likely that will be the case. Appreciate life regardless of all the poop it may throw at you.

Is there a thread just for creating theories and interpretations of Coldplay's albums?

People just guessing things doesn't mean its real...

While true, this appears to be the most valid rumour yet (if such a thing were to exist....).

Has the band ever acknowledged the relationship with his poster? No. So nothing is confirmed like you said.

But the poster (which is available for all to see in a public space at Waterloo subway station) does have a striking resemblance to previously confirmed Coldplay work, and the December 4th date falls in line with previous higher probability rumours.

100% confirmed? No.

High likelihood? Yes.

This combined with a forum of irritable forum fans frustrated wi a lack of news makes this probability our number one focus.

waterloo, baker street,...I think it would be an cool idea, if we follow the tube station (subway) where the poster is seen by the sequence, like using a pen drawing, linking two adjacent stations on the tube map (within London or not?), would it create a figure, symbolize sth. interesting...hehe :) like constellations/astrological signs in the universe ?

Thats something Coldplay would do

Someone needs to try this.

What if they put posters ACROSS THE GLOBE that would form a pattern??? That would be the coolest. :D :thumbsup:

Whaat?!

I'm 95% sure it isn't lol. Don't worry I don't think it was anything. It was just a rainbow of colors moving to the left on top of a building, just a little horizontal bar of rainbow colors moing to the left. Yes, AHFOD refers to a ton of different colors but I'm pretty sure not everything that has rainbow colors in it has to do with AHFOD... I link too much stuff in my everyday life to Coldplay for my own good :lol:

Guest diogo_sg
I drew red spots on a London Underground map of where all the reported sightings of the poster are:

MwRlvCD.png

I don't notice any pattern as of yet...maybe a pattern will be made with more sightings?

There are five different posters already?! How did I miss those?!

People just guessing things doesn't mean its real...

...and Rik did not deny it, which in my view means that it has to do with Coldplay. If it's got nothing to do with them at all, wouldn't you think that Rik, or any one else for that matter would confirm it's got nothing to do with them?

Seeing as the new single is nearly here, perhaps these are some of the lyrics for it?:

Nothing's too broken to find a way

back a dream that died by light of day

It's a fool's gold chamber

You can change what you want to

wanna breathe breathe breathe you wanna breathe breathe breathe

(lyrics found on chris' trousers at the iHeart radio that've been lost in all the posts)

I wouldn't say there is a pattern, imo I think they are putting them in the most popular stops, the more people see them the better

Personally, I think the same as you do. But I'm surprised there haven't been any sightings of the posters outside of the London Underground in other countries or even other places in the UK...so there has to be something significant about it.

Right?

Personally, I think the same as you do. But I'm surprised there haven't been any sightings of the posters outside of the London Underground in other countries or even other places in the UK...so there has to be something significant about it.

Right?

or people just aren't aware of the posters or not picking up on the link. afterall, the rumor is only starting and not a lot of publicity has been given to it outside of some mainstream music press.

Seeing as the new single is nearly here, perhaps these are some of the lyrics for it?:

Nothing's too broken to find a way

back a dream that died by light of day

It's a fool's gold chamber

You can change what you want to

wanna breathe breathe breathe you wanna breathe breathe breathe

(lyrics found on chris' trousers at the iHeart radio that've been lost in all the posts)

It is possible that those lines are from separate songs so they may or may not be from the new single. I do wonder if they will all appear on the album because a few lyrics hidden on the MX cover never showed up on the album (like "golden arrow"). There's also a hidden lyric on the GS cover that was never used in the final product. It goes something like this:

"In all of time, in all space

Another time in another place"

or people just aren't aware of the posters or not picking up on the link. afterall, the rumor is only starting and not a lot of publicity has been given to it outside of some mainstream music press.

That makes sense. :)

It is possible that those lines are from separate songs so they may or may not be from the new single. I do wonder if they will all appear on the album because a few lyrics hidden on the MX cover never showed up on the album (like "golden arrow"). There's also a hidden lyric on the GS cover that was never used in the final product. It goes something like this:

"In all of time, in all space

Another time in another place"

Yeah, I was thinking it might be from other songs as well. I really like the lyrics though, better lyrics than the entirety of Ghost Stories haha (imo at least) :)