✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a sneaky suspicion that this album will have the band experimenting with tuning their music to a standard of 432 Hz rather than the typical 440 Hz. Do yourself a favor and do a simple google search on 432 Hz and also a google image search of 432 Hz. It may just make sense with what we're seeing thus far with the artwork.

My new twitter banner it's so great

that subtle plug

I can't be the only one who thinks the faux-psychedelic stuff is shit and completely ruins the sleek beauty of the first? PLEASE let the original be the album cover...

I'm with you

Guest diogo_sg
Definitely! I see how this ties into the end of the True Love video as well as that video they tweeted a while back that also had the pyramid prism.

Huh? What video?

Guest diogo_sg
yeah, prism was there

But @42Escapist said they tweeted a video with a pyramid prism a while back and I'm not sure of what that is.

By the way, I kept listening to that John Lewis Christmas advert teaser and that piano reminded me of something. It kinda had the same sound as that catchy piano hook from A View From The Top, only slower of course. I might be looking too much into things, though.

Guest diogo_sg
Watch the first few seconds.

[video=youtube;0fKBhvDjuy0]

Oh this video!! Damn, I'm slow! I've watched this video before and still couldn't make the connection.

I can't be the only one who thinks the faux-psychedelic stuff is shit and completely ruins the sleek beauty of the first? PLEASE let the original be the album cover...

Nah you're not. Simplicity and clever minimalism is sometimes more appealing. The giant weird border doesn't work well with the original interlocking rings in my opinion.

I think they tried to strive for that during GS music wise, but it led them to oversimplify everything.