✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For MX they teased everyday from Monday for the build up of Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (from what I remember), a range of gifs were used to tease the lyrics and colorful direction the band was taking. Ghost Stories didn't have anything majorly teased, they did change their profile and cover photo on Facebook, it didn't really relate to the cover but it did indicate new things were coming.

Notice the part of the article where it mentions Coldplay not returning to the studio until 2016... is a Prospekt's March sort of EP on its way next year?

Perhaps they could be returning to the MX Era idea of having two albums and one being acoustic....this next "EP" could be the acoustic one.

I have two different feelings in my head.

I don't know if we discovered the posters and linked it to Coldplay too soon, forcing them to speed up the hype creation process (I don't think it exists in English, but I hope you understood) OR we discovered it too late (what if they appeared one week ago and nobody saw it?) and they NEED to speed up the hype creation process.

I think that the poster thing doesn't fit in terms of time. Just two cities, three posters and four days of silence? Not enough to make people talk about it. [i refer to normal people, not us]

Nah, this stuff is immaculately well timed. There's a chance they could have gone unnoticed for a day or so, but with this sort of stuff, it's planned down to specific times and hours.