✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I don't like it :/ too random that it looks bizarre! It actually looks like a cover of a children's book (because of all those kids & babies) not an album cover

I am not jumping into conclusions & saying this might be the actual album cover, but I am just saying I don't like it..

+ what's all with this repetitiveness? why each element is repeated 4 times?

p.s. the kid carrying the baby reminds me of a young Chris photo carrying his youngest sister

Well it happens. Its about taste, I like it cos I like pychodelic covers and albums like Tame Impala, but well.. yeah.. it happens, but we don't know for sure if this is the official cover

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are clearly violating one of the most important rules of the band. Don't consume hard drugs.

This cover is of course the result of the highly consumption of LSD...

Coldplay A Head Full of Drugs...

You dont need to be on hard drugs to be creative :P (I take it youre joking)The Midnight video was like that too, very trippy and interesting.

This album is supposed to be upbeat and stylistic, :nod: not mellow and drab like GS. That second image is so much better suited for what they've told us.

With all this space imagery, I'm prayingggg they'll bring back that Pink-Floyd-esque sexness they did on Moving to Mars. :jonny:

It seems I'm one of the few people who liked the original minimalist design better. Never really been a fan of busy psychedelic imagery (plus the colors of the symbol in the center kinda clash with the border :lol: ), but it strangely is making me more excited for the album. I guessed AHFoD would be very heavy on the poppy sound, but this makes me rethink that assessment.

Looking forward to our next teasers :awesome:

could the random elements on the gif be the names of the songs?? man on the moon, rockets & balloons? over the clouds?

probably not a good idea :lol: I am just trying to find anything positive about that random gif

ok chris is in london on his way to watch u2! expect a whole lot of promo stuff to happen this friday!

Tom Mutton ‏@tommutton10

When you're standing one metre away from Chris Martin on the tube but it's too busy to get a picture with him