✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

What I found so far are just sites that say they have the leak, but really, are just offering Adventure of a Lifetime, and not the rest of the album.

Never mind! I did non try to download the file so i Bellieved in descriptions. Mea Culpa

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never mind! I did non try to download the file so i Bellieved in descriptions. Mea Culpa

Haa, don't worry about it! The album will be here legitimately in 20 days! I don't even really feel my usual urge to hunt for leaks.

:wideeyed:

That makes me feel the opposite #leakhunt2015

Yeah, its close, which would suggest a leak is imminent. But at the same time, we still have so many appearances and concerts to keep me occupied.

But if there was a leak right now, i'm definitely listening to it :)

Hymn For The Weekend. I think its strange though because even though Chris said it was a duet, the song isnt labeled "feat. Beyoncé

So maybe she doesn't have the 'starring' role in this song. What I mean is, maybe she just provides backup vocals. I know that's been suggested before, but I don't remember if its been debunked or verified.

Like you said, she would've had a 'feat.' credit on the song like Tove Lo on the other song.

Yeah, I think that it won't be a Princess of China 2

Thats probably gonna happen for Fun already as Chris sings a duet with Tove Lo, probably won't have it again for Hymn For The Weekend?Beyonce is probably just the backing vocals,the 'Angel'