✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Chris said the duet was with Tove Lo on fun. My understanding is Beyonce is just the "angel," suggesting a lesser role.

But I thought I heard Beyoncé is in two tracks, one a as the angel and another more like a duet"? I know the Tove Lo one is a duet obviously

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That new Adele track is kinda dull (just my taste). I think that her new album isn't going to be as good as people are expecting and that Coldplay's will blow people away :D

Also I am sure Coldplay had a ton of people in the studio for every song on this album. I don't think the woo hoo's are beyonce, but maybe a studio choir they had for another track or maybe their kids or friends they brought in. I am betting a bunch of songs have backing vocals like this.

In terms of sales, Adele will most likely blow Coldplay out of the window, they might get lucky and knock her off number 1 for one week, but Adele makes perfect Christmas present music, the sort which many people will be getting for Christmas, if they like it or not. The sort of album housewives will buy in the supermarket along with the eggs and sugar (similar to Westlife a few years ago, sold in their bucket loads in supermarkets).

She has a good voice, however that is her only trick and it gets tiresome after a while, after radio stations play her songs over and over, a one trick pony.

In terms of sales, Adele will most likely blow Coldplay out of the window, they might get lucky and knock her off number 1 for one week, but Adele makes perfect Christmas present music, the sort which many people will be getting for Christmas, if they like it or not. The sort of album housewives will buy in the supermarket along with the eggs and sugar (similar to Westlife a few years ago, sold in their bucket loads in supermarkets).

She has a good voice, however that is her only trick and it gets tiresome after a while, after radio stations play her songs over and over, a one trick pony.

One problem with Adele is that she never changes the tone of her voice. Her voice gets boring so fast.

But Coldplay will defintively blow Adele with the AHFOD Tour :laugh3:

Yes, they will. :lol: No offense to Adele, but... I don't think I could listen to her music for 1-2 hours straight, live or not. Her voice is powerful, but as @ov3la said, it gets boring fast. I'd like to hear more variety.

Guest howyousawtheworld

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Yes, they will. :lol: No offense to Adele, but... I don't think I could listen to her music for 1-2 hours straight, live or not. Her voice is powerful, but as @ov3la said, it gets boring fast. I'd like to hear more variety.

I still don't know how Adele got popular. She was a part of that large batch of female soloists from the UK around 2007-2008 in the aftermath of Amy Winehouse's Back To Black. You know the ones - Duffy, La Roux, Adele...all very...meh. All acts who weren't fit to follow in Amy's shoes. They weren't even as good as Lily Allen - always had a soft spot for tunes like Smile and The Fear (which is better than any Adele song I've heard)

Millions of people telling me otherwise on Adele (ie those who only buy one album per year) are not going to change my view on that.

coldplay seem to be performing all over the place! we'll get plenty of promo in time for the release! looks like they are covering the US promo circuit now before moving on to other countries.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Me & my mom were at the Voice today and FREAKIN COLDPLAY RANDOMLY PERFORMED AND BALLOONS WERE FALLING FROM THE SKY AND IT WAS JUST AGHHH </p>— Jacub (@ShakeyJake78) <a href="https://twitter.com/ShakeyJake78/status/666842900878131201">November 18, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

x

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Got surprised on the Ellen show today w/ a concert from Coldplay!! how cool is that?!? got their new album before it came out! <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay">@Coldplay</a> ❤️</p>— danae❣ (@danaebrielle) <a href="https://twitter.com/danaebrielle/status/666472021665026049">November 17, 2015</a></blockquote>

x

Guest diogo_sg
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Got surprised on the Ellen show today w/ a concert from Coldplay!! how cool is that?!? got their new album before it came out! <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay">@Coldplay</a> ❤️</p>— danae❣ (@danaebrielle) <a href="https://twitter.com/danaebrielle/status/666472021665026049">November 17, 2015</a></blockquote>

x

Lucky girl! [emoji1]

With the person from Twitter who received the album.

Not going to work.. I tried because I am in the middle of my exams when the album will drop and wont have the time to listen to it enjoyable. Anyway, she didn't believe me and was like "sucks for you" in the end, so yeah. I don't think she was able to think outside of america since she told me a few times that "final exams are not next week" and stuff... not a very broad minded person. Anyways, if you have any more luck, tell me :D...

BTW: I was still being nice though and told her that it's sad to hear (that she wont believe me and stuff) and that I thank her anyways, but at that point she was already like "bye."... So I didn't get bitchy or something :D

And by the way, I don't believe/beliebe (LOL) her. She may have been boasting, or she may have meant she got to hear some songs from the new album at the secret Ellen gig.

Think about it for a second. How come she is the only person to receive the album ?! Coldplay would not be so stupid as to hand out their disc to a random teenager 2,5 weeks before release - then they could just as well leak it themselves. I am convinced the reason she is not sharing is that she hasn't got a thing !

And by the way, I don't believe/beliebe (LOL) her. She may have been boasting, or she may have meant she got to hear some songs from the new album at the secret Ellen gig.

Think about it for a second. How come she is the only person to receive the album ?! Coldplay would not be so stupid as to hand out their disc to a random teenager 2,5 weeks before release - then they could just as well leak it themselves. I am convinced the reason she is not sharing is that she hasn't got a thing !

Probably BSing if she could get it others there will get it too.If she really does have it and simply doesn't want to share it just shows how she's a horrible Justin Bieber fan who probably won't even listen to the whole AHFOD album...