5. Viva La Vida

6.A Head Full Of Dreams

7. Fix You

8. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

9. Amazing Day

10. A Sky Full Of Stars

11. Hymn For The Weekend

12. Christmas Lights

When is it happening? And when can I watch this?

Okay here are my predictions for tonight's set list

1. Paradise

2. Adventure Of A Lifetime

3. Clocks

4. Yellow

5. Viva La Vida

6.A Head Full Of Dreams

7. Fix You

9. Amazing Day

10. A Sky Full Of Stars

11. Hymn For The Weekend

12. Christmas Lights

Replace a head full of dreams with christmas lights and there's the setlist.

1. Paradise

3. Clocks

4. Yellow

5. Viva La Vida

6.A Head Full Of Dreams

7. Fix You

9. Amazing Day

10. A Sky Full Of Stars

11. Hymn For The Weekend

12. Christmas Lights

A Head Full of Dreams would definitely be the first song of the set list because, you know, it's the opener.

Guest howyousawtheworld

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams" (DEC 4TH - Tracklisting in first post)

1. Paradise

3. Clocks

4. Yellow

5. Viva La Vida

6.A Head Full Of Dreams

7. Fix You

9. Amazing Day

10. A Sky Full Of Stars

11. Hymn For The Weekend

12. Christmas Lights

We've barely reached mid November and you're suggesting Christmas Lights??! Can't we just confine Christmas to 1-2 weeks every year? Is that too much to ask for??!

You've got that right.

Probably just a hyperbolic statement fans tend to make when anything new is released. "It's the best riff they've ever done!" "That's the best use of the cowbell they've ever done!" "Wow, just great. Chris's dancing has never been better!" You tend to hear this stuff all the time.

You're right on man, these people get sooooo too excited the first time they hear the track saying "it's the best thing they've ever done" but after than it kind of gets bumped down a little bit. I'm pretty sure that's just him/her getting overexcited about the new track. I won't be trusting that claim any time soon :laugh3:

^Hope Coldplay can chart. I noticed today that AOAL has only been out a week and not really even gotten to the Billboard--but I know it takes months sometimes to top the charts.

We should end the political discussion now. (and I accidentally keep it going...)

Coldplay are a band who are sampling a beautiful piece of music. That is all. Like I said before, the song was sung by Obama at a really beautiful, meaningful event that I think we can all find powerful. This doesn't make the album political. We are taking a moment of Obama's presidency out of context. We don't know how it will sound but it certainly is no reason to want Coldplay to quit making music. This was a musical and emotional choice--not a political one.

I'm actually kinda scared about how successful Coldplay will be in the charts. They always have gotten number #1 (except parachutes I think) and on iTunes (US) right now Adele's 25 is in number five, Justin Bieber's Purpose (Deluxe) is in number 1, while the regular version is in number 10. Coldplay's AHFOD is sadly in number 15. Adventure of a Lifetime is almost off the charts, with it being in 28. I know charts don't matter that much because Coldplay always makes great music, and I will appreciate it even if it doesn't chart high, but I want them to tie with the Beatles for 7 consecutive number 1 albums.

Better yet, do a throwback concert with only songs from the Parachutes-Viva eras :charming:

My dream is that once Coldplay are done with making albums (I'm going to assume they make 7 for simplicity of my idea) they have a special week in London where each of the seven nights, they play a concert for each era. They can dress up, decorate the stage, use props (ex. yellow balloons, disposable cameras, etc.), and play a setlist from an actual concert of each respectful era. I would pay so much money to go see that.

Well, I wonder if this TidalX concert is going to get cancelled. I didn't realize it was going to be Paris' version of 9/11 today. I know many people who've travelled to Paris and they've all

come back feeling in love with that city. I know Chris and his girlfriend recently went. It's going to hurt knowing people have been bringing pain in that part of the world. I'm sure it's going to weigh heavy on Chris. And these happy songs may not be felt in their spirits tonight.

Well, I wonder if this TidalX concert is going to get cancelled. I didn't realize it was going to be Paris' version of 9/11 today. I know many people who've travelled to Paris and they've all

come back feeling in love with that city. I know Chris and his girlfriend recently went. It's going to hurt knowing people have been bringing pain in that part of the world. I'm sure it's going to weigh heavy on Chris. And these happy songs may not be felt in their spirits tonight.

I think they will play it still, but Chris will probably acknowledge it at some point.

I think they will play it still, but Chris will probably acknowledge it at some point.
Yes I think so, too. I mean, in the end, this is what the IS wants us to do, right? Stop what we're doing and fear them! So we have to fight against that and keep going, stay strong and show our unity! Don't let them stop us living our lives. I can only mention the French's bravery and togetherness after Charlie Hebdo. They didn't cover in fear, they shouted right back and showed how awesome they are.

Yes I think so, too. I mean, in the end, this is what the IS wants us to do, right? Stop what we're doing and fear them! So we have to fight against that and keep going, stay strong and show our unity! Don't let them stop us living our lives. I can only mention the French's bravery and togetherness after Charlie Hebdo. They didn't cover in fear, they shouted right back and showed how awesome they are.

Exactly! Well said :)

Whatever decision they do make should be respected. They love Paris so much and they've always enjoyed playing there. Maybe if the show does go on, they'll play the happy songs as a way to defy the darkness and horror of today...

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams" (DEC 4TH - Tracklisting in first post)

Is the stream gonna work on the forums?

I don't think so, but a recording of the stream might happen.

They can dress up, decorate the stage, use props (ex. yellow balloons, disposable cameras, etc.), and play a setlist from an actual concert of each respectful era. I would pay so much money to go see that.

Better yet, they play the albums full in order! Some songs haven't been played live yet, so that would be nice!