✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My dream is that once Coldplay are done with making albums (I'm going to assume they make 7 for simplicity of my idea) they have a special week in London where each of the seven nights, they play a concert for each era. They can dress up, decorate the stage, use props (ex. yellow balloons, disposable cameras, etc.), and play a setlist from an actual concert of each respectful era. I would pay so much money to go see that.

Me too...

not sure if anyone's seen this, but

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32909[/ATTACH]

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tonight’s live stream for TIDAL & KROQ has been postponed out of respect for the terrible events in Paris. <a href="https://t.co/YhyyrpjRYc">https://t.co/YhyyrpjRYc</a> A</p>— Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/665361587612594177">November 14, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

To be honest, as the past several hours have continued to sink in, I'm no longer in the mood to watch the stream anyway. I'm baffled that the show is going on even as an acoustic gig. I hope they don't feel like they have to perform something.

I still don't think it will be streamed....just something special for those there at the event

Very glad they decided to post pone it. Especially with the feel of the new songs. I don't think anyone, especially the band, would enjoy them as much tonight. The acoustic set will be very nice. A great way for Coldplay to say thanks to those who came out as well as a way to pay respect. Such a tragic night. It really makes you think and appreciate everything you have because in this world, it can be taken away in just seconds. My thoughts and prayers go out to anyone in the country of France, the city of Paris, and to anyone else who is affected by this. Rest easy Coldplayers.

Guest diogo_sg
Toward the end of UATW. Its during UATW but the lyrics are from Birds. It sounds great with UATW though.

Its at the 25 minute mark in this video:

Birds and Adventure of a Lifetime possess sides of Chris' voice I had never heard. And I'm enjoying them a lot.

Guest diogo_sg
Im confused because its just UATW in ways of instruments. But yeah his voice and the lyrics are absolutely amazing

He was just singing those lyrics over the melody of Us Against The World. We don't know for sure if it's Birds or not. Either way, that's not the "official" melody of the song.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Absolutely the right decision to postpone their planned performance last night. Was numbing watching events unfolding on BBC News in Paris last night. Very dark night.